Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

Photoshop Elements 3 originally requested by me.  :D

585150513[/snapback]

Good job, but it is a little jagged on the edges. Do you mind if I smoothen it a little bit?

-----

jtchange, that was one that I could not fix. How did you do it? ;)

-----

I have decided to remake some of my old games... Grand Slam:

post-24957-1103845639.png

post-24957-1103845651.png

Edited by Semental

jtchange, that was one that I could not fix.  How did you do it?  ;)

585155789[/snapback]

skill my boy, skill :p

I just used Paint Shop Pro 7's clone tool and set the clone spot a few times to make it look alright :p

I surprised myself after i was done...i didn't think i could do it...i was just bored :D

skill my boy, skill  :p

I just used Paint Shop Pro 7's clone tool and set the clone spot a few times to make it look alright  :p

I surprised myself after i was done...i didn't think i could do it...i was just bored  :D

585157340[/snapback]

Heh, well it looks great. :happy:

-----

WereWolf, I think that your calendar icons are really great, but I need blank pages in order to add them to ObjectDock. I do believe that you made them at one time, but I cannot remember when or where. So, can you either repost the icons as blanks (if you did make them) or remake them? :unsure:

Example:

post-24957-1103866095.jpg

wow thats excellent!  Its done!  im getting sick of her face on this page though lol  :x  Thanks again!

585160768[/snapback]

Thanks! I was getting tired of seeing it as well. :happy:

I just visited http://www.deviantart.com/view/4914831, and when I first saw the preview image, I thought "Yay, I found a link to Hyperb0le's icons!"... Then I looked at the name of the Deviator, and it said shockerteam3d.

So, does anyone know if shockerteam3d is Hyperb0le? :blink:

Heh, well it looks great.  :happy:

-----

WereWolf, I think that your calendar icons are really great, but I need blank pages in order to add them to ObjectDock.  I do believe that you made them at one time, but I cannot remember when or where. So, can you either repost the icons as blanks (if you did make them) or remake them?  :unsure:

Example:

585157506[/snapback]

Hi!

I don't have these pngs... I've lost them... :( I have the original template but I'm a bit lazy to make a png for every month. :sleep:

I know that you have some skills making icons... ;-) Do you have any problem to get the pngs you want from a psp image? :D

I have the original template but I'm a bit lazy to make a png for every month. :sleep:

I only meant a blank calendar in each color, not for each month or each day. :happy:

Do you have any problem to get the pngs you want from a psp image?

I do not know, can Photoshop read a .PSP image? If it can, I will definitely be able to make the .PNGs I need. ;)

I only meant a blank calendar in each color, not for each month or each day.  :happy:

I do not know, can Photoshop read a .PSP image?  If it can, I will definitely be able to make the .PNGs I need. ;)

585173477[/snapback]

I'm not sure if you can edit a PSP with Photoshop... :huh: I've zipped both a psp and a psd template. ;-)

I hope someone will work ok.

Ciao!!

Calendar_template.zip

Looking for windvd 5/6, steam and farcry icons.

Tried the search and it said look here but didn't find anything on the pages I looked through. I wish it were more specific like page numbers instead of "here, look through this thead of 105 pages,..." lol

lol, ahh cool. Now I feel dumb. I've never noticed the "Search Topic" thingy at the bottom. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Question, I probably don't know what I'm talking about but why did you link me to .png files when I asked for icons? Does windows let you pick a png file as an icon file all of a sudden?

[|-- Drivers Discussion & Assistance  |-- Hardware Hangout  |-- Internet, Network & Security  |-- Overclocking and PC Modding  |-- PDA, Tablet & Mobile Devices  |-- Reviews by Members for Members  |-- Software Discussion & Assistance  |-- Web Browser Discussion  |---- Microsoft Internet Explorer  |---- Mozilla (Gecko) Customizing Windows  |-- Customizing Windows XP  |---- Completed Visual Styles  |---- Custom Boot & Login Screens  |---- Works in Progress  |-- Customizing Windows 98SE/ME/2000  |-- Cursors, Icons & Wallpapers  |---- Completed Cursors, Icons & Wallpapers  |-- Customization & Skinning Section  |---- WindowBlinds Area  |-- Windows Tips, Tricks & Tweaks Windows Support  |-- Windows Beta Discussion  |-- Windows NT4/2000/XP Client  |-- Windows NT4/2000/2003 Server  |-- Windows 95/98/98SE/ME Linux/Unix Customization & Support  |-- Linux HOWTO & FAQ's  |-- Customizing your Linux OS  |-- Open Source OS Discussion Macintosh Customization & Support  |-- Apple Hardware Discussion  |-- Customizing your Mac  |-- Discussing Mac OS  |---- Software Help  |---- Software Updates Designing & Programming  |-- Bulletin Board Support  |---- Invision Power Board  |---- phpBB  |---- vBulletin Board  |---- Other Bulletin Board Distributions  |-- Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc...)  |-- Web & Graphic Designers Corner  |-- Web Programming (ASP, HTML, PHP, XML etc...) General & Off Topic Discussion  |-- General Discussion  |---- Jokes & Funny Stuff  |---- Neowinian Milestones  |---- Poll Station  |-- Members' Metropolis  |---- Area 51  |---- Real World Issues  |---- The Soapbox  |-- NeoBay (Buy/Sell or Trade)  |---- Buyer, Seller & Trader Feedback Recreational Activities  |-- Gamers' Hangout  |---- Console Gamer  |---- PC Gamer  |-- The Media Room  |---- Moving Pictures & Sound Editing Studio  |-- The Sporting Arena Neowin Related Discussion  |-- Back Page News  |---- Press Clippings  |---- Security Bulletins, Patches & Updates  |-- Site & Forum Issues  |---- IPB 2.0 Bug Tracking  |------ Fixed (Closed) Bugs  |------ Duplicate / Won't Fix / Non Bugs  |------ Confirmed (Open) Bugs  |------ Feedback Needed  |-- Software (Branding) Contribution  |---- AutoPatcher 2000/XP/2003  |---- NeoRequest 

Maybe its just a fixfox bug but every page I look at, at the bottom I get this in the format of a post after only 3 search results.

Thanks!  I was getting tired of seeing it as well.  :happy:

I just visited http://www.deviantart.com/view/4914831, and when I first saw the preview image, I thought "Yay, I found a link to Hyperb0le's icons!"...  Then I looked at the name of the Deviator, and it said shockerteam3d.

So, does anyone know if shockerteam3d is Hyperb0le?  :blink:

585161468[/snapback]

I don't think so, maybe a misclaim, wtf, bast*rds!!!