Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

Is there some guide or app that explains how to take these pngs and turn them into icons? All I see are png's being linked when icons are being requested. I don't see any sticky topics relating to how to make the png's into icons.

Ok people, this thread is so damn long, can you help me finding this icons?

Warcraft3 The Frozen Throne

Call of Duty

Need for speed Underground 2

Thanks people!

585198031[/snapback]

I'm not trying to be mean here but I think we need to have a sticky thread in this forum with a brief tutorial how to use the neowin, deviantart, gfxed search features and list some common PNG sites like neowin, deviantart, gfxed, pngfactory, etc. This thread is turning into a "where can I find these icons" and "how do I use icons" thread instead of a posted PNG thread. This is more a general point, not directed at TheWinter.

Please search in a 106 pages topic, its nearly imposible, if you do the forum search, itll point you here, but not to any specific page... if you dont want to be mean, then cmon teach me no?

585202043[/snapback]

also use the Search Topic box below in this thread:

|

|

v

and galleries such as gfxed have icons organized by app, games, misc and alphabetic so they are very easy to find.

could anyone get me the winamp 5 png or icon. Im using winamp 2xx and the current icon on my dock is not as eye candy as the updated winamp 5 icon.

Also if anyone have time can someone make a good registry cleaning png for me, im using regseeker and the current icon is not appealing. I want something similar to tuneup Utilities 2004 icon

http://www.tune-up.com/

Very similar to it :p

Thanks Metal_Urbain

Made needed a simple gamecube symbol so I made one...

You can use this anywhere without any credit cause technically this isn't my logo just my pixels ;)

gamecube.gif

Sorry that it is 74 x 76

• 2 weeks later...