Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

Could someone make a nice Abiword png that resembles the original icon? 

I found this png if it helps.

abiword5qf.th.pngAbiWord.ico

585864269[/snapback]

abiword-aqua.png

intellij-aqua.png

still getting used to trying to make 'aqua' style icons... not very good at this yet, but here's an idea... any good PS tutorials on icon-making, specifically?

Edited by octobre

Cool, but can you make it "bigger" ?

585865752[/snapback]

What do you mean by bigger, the Saphire logo, or the entire icon?

Just made an icon for Media Player Classic. It's generic, but I think it looks decent. It's not overly detailed so I could scale it for my desktop to 32x32.

EDIT: Just noticed that the top and bottom stripes are (from what I've seen) supposed to be going opposite directions. I'll see if I can change it later.

post-96829-1115705999.png

Edited by moogleman

Hi!! i dont know if this's the correct thread to answer this... I'm looking for png of Umicons 3 or 2. Where can i get png Umicons?

Thanks

[Request] Just wondered if anyone could have a go at doing some Sony Media PNG's?

Shiney Sony Logo

Vegas Video 6

DVD Architect 3

CD Architect 5.2

Thanks guys :)

The Moog

does anyone have a nice icon for the IAudio U2? I've got one in black and would like to replace the generic "removable drive" icon.

If anyone has good icons for USB thumbdrives (i.e. Sandisk) that'd be awesome too.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Here is one I don't think has been requested before...

Continuum

http://sshq.forumhq.net/

It's a free online game based on the old 'Subspace' code by Virgin Interactive Entertainment. The current Icon is a true and complete disgrace on the modern desktop as it's only about 2 colors...

If someone can take a look at this one and come up with a Modernized 32bit version it'd be great! :)

TIA,

Elezibeth