Meet Firefox 4.0.1

Does that plugin even work anymore? Is it being updated / maintained?

Not since 2008 or something, but due to how it's built it always loads the latest version available, so there's no real reason to update it unless something breaks (They can just update the main plugin and catch IE/Firefox/Safari/etc.)

Anyone know how many blockers are in place yet for b11?

None.. Build 3 of b11 is currently being tested and most likely will be the one released come Monday :)

I really hope they fix the border issues soon... don't like having a thicker aero border compared to most. According to their bug it may not even be fixed until after final is released. :(

So spell check hasn't worked since beta on the uk builds for me or anyone else I know using it, is this a bug or are they not updating the non us builds till final?

Working here. I have British English Dictionary 1.19.1, and it's working.

Anyone else having trouble with Hotmail when you pin it as an app tab? I pin it, then I try to click on my junk, or any other folder and it wont go to them. It wont even select a message in my inbox. Its like its become totally unresponsive.

Anyone else having trouble with Hotmail when you pin it as an app tab? I pin it, then I try to click on my junk, or any other folder and it wont go to them. It wont even select a message in my inbox. Its like its become totally unresponsive.

It's constantly refreshing for me, every second. Others are having the same problem.

There's some sort of problem with Hotmail that may require Microsoft's assistance if this article is to be believed:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/02/03/mozilla_firefox_4_more_betas_possible_delay/

does anyone else have a feeling there will be a beta 13? :no: id rather they move on to release candidate already and if they dont fix enough blockers in the first one create a second.

does anyone else have a feeling there will be a beta 13? :no: id rather they move on to release candidate already and if they dont fix enough blockers in the first one create a second.

I wouldn't be surprised...they're getting as bad as Opera with their 400 release candidates.