Meet Firefox 4.0.1

I doubt it will be fixed this late because a lot of bugs have been moved to FF 5 just to get 4 out the door by end of march maybe.

Yeah, I agree. Just wish it would be fixed, as it's a big letdown for me. Can't believe it's going to be default on the browser. Almost unbearable to read on a lot of websites.

Are you using HW acceleration? I had same problem, turned it off and they were gone.

Yes, HW Acceleration is enabled, so turning it off should fix it?

I don't know about you, but for me fonts with or without HA have almost no difference.As someone said with HA they are a bit blurry, but just a bit.And are not "Unreadable".In fact i seem to like the HA fonts more now than the font without HA.Some people are just too picky and want everything. Like a saying goes "You can't have everything".

So, the only bug left for Beta 12 is the system requirement page? I think it is better to be a blocker for the RC, but they already made the page, so... Let's just wait.

I don't know about you, but for me fonts with or without HA have almost no difference.As someone said with HA they are a bit blurry, but just a bit.And are not "Unreadable".In fact i seem to like the HA fonts more now than the font without HA.Some people are just too picky and want everything. Like a saying goes "You can't have everything".

76006972.png

That type of font looks terrible. They should at least have it so you can have how the font used to be on Fx 3.6 without bugs on that even. I'm not a fan of regressions like this.

Can't stand the custom interface Firefox uses on Mac OS X. It tries to look and act like an application that uses native APIs, but clearly it still doesn't.

Firefox button on Windows doesn't follow the proper upper right button design either, same with Opera.

I'm confused. On my desktop, every time I reload the session with all tabs, it works normally.

On my notebook, when I click on any time, it reloads before I can use it normally.

Anyone having the same problem?

Can't stand the custom interface Firefox uses on Mac OS X. It tries to look and act like an application that uses native APIs, but clearly it still doesn't.

I second this standpoint.

Thumbs up .Neo!

I'm confused. On my desktop, every time I reload the session with all tabs, it works normally.

On my notebook, when I click on any time, it reloads before I can use it normally.

Anyone having the same problem?

Your desktop must be faster. Firefox 4 staggers tab loading on a recently used basis, but if the computer is slow or overloaded, it might not end up loading tabs until you click on them (I often get it on my Mac since it only has 2GB of RAM)

I'm not happy about Beta 11. Still slow launch, and some freezes in loading web pages.

Must be fixed this in the last Beta 12 :)

Your desktop must be faster. Firefox 4 staggers tab loading on a recently used basis, but if the computer is slow or overloaded, it might not end up loading tabs until you click on them (I often get it on my Mac since it only has 2GB of RAM)

Well, yeah, it is. But not so much. I mean, both have 4 GB RAM and Core 2 Duo (I'll upgrade soon) processors. Different models, though. Anyway, thanks for the help!