Meet Firefox 4.0.1

I don't know how to file a bug report(or how to technically explain this bug) so i will write my bug here and hope someone can file it for me.I am playing a browser game and there is a drop down box which changes the contents of another box below it(from the drop down box i change the instance/dungeon i fight mobs in and in the box below it shows the items i can get from that instance/dungeon), but when i change the dungeon from the list it doesn't refresh the box with items.It started few nightlyes ago i think.The game is called Dragon's Call.You can test this with a lvl1 character.You can get to this by clicking on the Instance button on the bottom of the game window(just above the experience bar) and then on Instance exchange tab at the top.Can someone more tech savvy test this and file a bug report?Thank you for your help.

If you are using the beta, then upper right hand corner there is a "Feedback" button to do just the thing. :)

Or from your help menu, choose 'Submit Feedback'

I am using the minefield nightlyes.Anyone know how i can download a build from a few days earlier?

PS:i don't know if beta 12 has this bug.I will try it on beta 12 later today and post the result.

Sorry, you've completely lost me. :wacko: Where am I clicking customize?

I think he's talking about the new tab button being on one of the toolbars through the customize option, not on the context menu.

Firefox UI Fixer -> More than just the new tab option

Although, I'm not into using an add on for that specific purpose

Believe it or not, I was actually playing with this junk browser until it kept crashing my router every time I logged out of it!!

IE8, Seamonkey and Opera have no issues logging in and out of it. Opera, I could've understood doing that as I NEVER used to be able to do anything with the router page on my old D-Link. Now have a Linksys E2000.

About the 900th time I've tried to be able to learn to like Firefox. Just a no go.

Delete!!

Believe it or not, I was actually playing with this junk browser until it kept crashing my router every time I logged out of it!!

IE8, Seamonkey and Opera have no issues logging in and out of it. Opera, I could've understood doing that as I NEVER used to be able to do anything with the router page on my old D-Link. Now have a Linksys E2000.

About the 900th time I've tried to be able to learn to like Firefox. Just a no go.

Delete!!

The problem's with your router. My hypothesis is that it's choking on the user agent string.

Delete!!

you have problems with your router and firefox is a junk browser? I don't have any problem setting my router...

wow after been disappointed with beta12 (compared to b11) I tried the nightly builds again and wow! faster less "sticky" opening tabs and closing them I use to get massive pauses and sticks" and the ram usage is about 50% less, iv got both installed and tried a few different sites then had about 10 tabs open in each of the same sites, performance was much better.

what landed in the nightly's that's not in b12 that's improved everything so much?

Is the transitioning effect in Firefox Panorama any better? It stuttered during tab transitions in b12

Its not totally smooth but its way better than it used to be. It doesn't have that awful black flicker anymore. My biggest issue with it now is when you first open panorama it takes forever to generate the thumbnails. I wish it would just do this and cache them before you even opened it as now it makes it look quite slow.

Its not totally smooth but its way better than it used to be. It doesn't have that awful black flicker anymore. My biggest issue with it now is when you first open panorama it takes forever to generate the thumbnails. I wish it would just do this and cache them before you even opened it as now it makes it look quite slow.

It cached them before, but in the session store information, and it was buggy/slow at updating them.

They recently changed it to be stored in the normal browser cache, and it's much faster at updating them and regenerating them.

It cached them before, but in the session store information, and it was buggy/slow at updating them.

They recently changed it to be stored in the normal browser cache, and it's much faster at updating them and regenerating them.

Still seems slow to me, on the latest nightly. The first time you open it compared to after there is a big difference

if i download the beta, will it auto update, or can i update it from in firefox when the next beta, or rc comes out?

Yes it will notify you of any new updates

Next nightly should have a workaround for the Hotmail bug, hopefully MS get around to fixing it before final so it doesn't persist in the release version.

Not sure what I disabled in Firefox. Actually I went and made a new profile and saw all gfx. values match the one in SS and fonts still look the way I want it to. I guess it's mimicking to behave the same way I've set up my Windows fonts - tahoma and cleartype off. :) It's great now either way

Just installed a clean profile too, but the font rendering is horrible. Really blurry in beta12.

When loading page my Firefox is somewhat sluggish. :cry: Beta 12 didn't help. I'm sure that this was much faster before (some weeks ago). Chrome loads page fast. Is there anything I can do? Maybe I should make full reinstall?

EDIT: Tried without addons, but no help. Then reinstalled fully (deleted bookmarks and settings) and still definitely sluggish. >_<

Definitely something wrong with my computer (I have windows 7) or Firefox.