Meet Firefox 4.0.1

Do all youtube videos support HTML5 and what is the highest quality you can watch videos ?

Most do , ~720p , but it is really faster than flash to me , and yeah one more thing i tested ie9 and firefox 4 and firefox 4 seems to give better performance :D

i am in love with HTML5 , love it in youtube and its games (pirate love's daisy) :D Waiting for its wide-scale use

Do they now offer 4k and 1080p WebM yet?

Most do , ~720p , but it is really faster than flash to me , and yeah one more thing i tested ie9 and firefox 4 and firefox 4 seems to give better performance :D

You have to blame Adobe Flash for that.

They are using a really poor CPU h264 codec for legacy systems which do not support hardware acceleration.

Do they now offer 4k and 1080p WebM yet?

You have to blame Adobe Flash for that.

They are using a really poor CPU h264 codec for legacy systems which do not support hardware acceleration.

my system and legacy! bah! :p I am using IE9 from today and i am sort of liking it , but there are of course many bugs , i see duplicates of my friends in facebook chat , there is no spell check (i miss it) and sites dont come up properly , plus in the transition between two sites , ie doesnt refresh the content , which makes it feel slower . But still , i am giving it a chance until beta 12 or maybe ff5prealpha is out , coz now there is no hope for anything new in nightlies

That sucks then I know the videos I watch won't support HTML5. Most of them are old. I would be shocked if they did.

I hate flash and wish I could keep it uninstalled. Still haven't find a alternative yet like with adobe reader. Wish it was easier with Flash Player.

That sucks then I know the videos I watch won't support HTML5. Most of them are old. I would be shocked if they did.

I hate flash and wish I could keep it uninstalled. Still haven't find a alternative yet like with adobe reader. Wish it was easier with Flash Player.

did support html5

did support html5

Yeah you wouldn't like the youtube videos I do. No one here would. I can almost guarantee that lol. They don't have html5 because I tried before. There from like 5 years ago too.

is anybody else seeing a white strip randomly appearing across the bottom of the window using the minefield nightlies the last few days? it only seem to happen when the window is maximised. resizing the window makes it goes away.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?bug_id=634590,635044,635191,635275

only 2 blockers for beta 12 now and they just need to land so hopefully we see the release candidate being built by Monday :) and a release later in the week if no new problems arise.

What you are just saying? We are going to have Beta 12 next (not RC) hopefully today. And When this list is empty, then they will ship RC. I thinkt it will be first week of next month.

What you are just saying? We are going to have Beta 12 next (not RC) hopefully today. And When this list is empty, then they will ship RC. I thinkt it will be first week of next month.

he meant release candidate build of beta 12 i guess

hmm, thats one ugly browser

it supports themes :p

How can i make it show close button on all tabs(not only for 7 or less tabs) no matter how many are the tabs.

You can use this code in Stylish:

.tabbrowser-tab .tab-close-button {
  display: inherit !important;
}

How can i make it show close button on all tabs(not only for 7 or less tabs) no matter how many are the tabs.

For me, middle click closes tabs in case you didn't know this.