StratumFusion for Firefox

This is what it looks like buttons and all.

Happened to me too. Just go to customize and remove them lol...

I had some code that set the proper toolbar layout, but I commented it out before release and forgot to enable it :rolleyes:

Looks sexy, but rss folder/button menu text is little bit blurred.

Are you using a custom Windows visual style?

Without changing any settings, mine shows up like this

stratum.jpg

How do I get rid all of the icons that should be there and remove the ones that aren't?

Fantastic theme btw

e: read the second page and saw that you had removed some bit of code that would have fixed it.

Without changing any settings, mine shows up like this

How do I get rid all of the icons that should be there and remove the ones that aren't?

Fantastic theme btw

You can open the customize toolbar dialog and drag them off.

Really not a big fan of the bright green progress meter, and there seems to be a dull greyness on the buttons which I don't like either, but it's a nice theme that I shall use for a while as it gets updated.

I miss Strata40, man. Please, bring it back. The FF4 mockups look way more like that than this.

It's still available and practically finished, there's no real need to get updating it. This is a totally new theme with a name similar to 'Strata' namely because of the fact it fits with the OS better than the default Strata theme.

Great theme! Just wondering how to get the bookmarks and history buttons on the tab bar like in the screenshot?

Edit: Sorry, just found the options in the Stratumbuddy extension. Thanks anyway :)

It's a great theme, I've moved back to Firefox with this theme now. Love it. Fits very well with Windows 7's default theme.

Only thing I would like to be changed is the "new tab" button. Would be nice if it was next the last tab on the right like usual.

This is a theme Spew and I have been working on for a few weeks based on his mockups. This is technically an alpha release to keep that in mind.

post-49492-12748517361925.png

If you find any bugs you can report them here. Let us know what you think :)

Download

Looks cool, but Firefox 4.0 isn't too far away, I think I'll hang out for that :)

Currently using this instead of the default theme for the nightlies. Obviously I'm not going to post any bugs because of that. Great theme, love your work.

when I try to move the new forward/back buttons to the left, it wants to move the url bar also so i cant get those buttons to the left of the url field. has anyone else run into this problem? I can list out what addons are running incase theres a conflict.

Glasser seems to be the culprit with the forward/back buttons. when its disabled I cant move the buttons around. with it enabled I can move the buttons around properly. I have a problem with that config, the tab bar background is black. I've been enabling/disabling addons and nothing seems to be fixing it. Unless it wasnt meant to be transparent...

Possible to add a home button next to tabs?

We will add it to the 'usefulbar' in alpha2 (bar on the right of tabs).

Glasser seems to be the culprit with the forward/back buttons. when its disabled I cant move the buttons around. with it enabled I can move the buttons around properly. I have a problem with that config, the tab bar background is black. I've been enabling/disabling addons and nothing seems to be fixing it. Unless it wasnt meant to be transparent...

Disable glasser. Sorry I should have written that in my post.

the refresh button is to the right of the url bar and I cant seem to move it or remove it. it wants to take the url field with it.. Other than that its looks great.

Great theme probably better than strata. There seems to be a bug with the download notification in the status bar.

Ah yea, that will be fixed in alpha2.

Some instructions would have been nice. :huh:

Problems I'm facing are:

#1. Removing the menu bar.

#2. Combining the address/search bar.

#3. Having buttons on the tab bar.