StratumFusion for Firefox

Love this theme, are you going to be supporting TabProgressBar in the future as well or not?

i would use it but i am using srware iron a non-google browser built with chromes source-code. like it better and now google shouldn't be able to track my net usage

I like Comodo Dragon - also Chromium-based, but with better support, updates almost every week, 100% secure, no privacy leaks, fast as hell. Try it and you'll forget about SRWare.

So, you like the IE8 look, huh?

Well it's generally a look that fits with the UI of Windows Vista/7 but still looks unique and stylish.

I like Comodo Dragon - also Chromium-based, but with better support, updates almost every week, 100% secure, no privacy leaks, fast as hell. Try it and you'll forget about SRWare.

i would use it but i am using srware iron a non-google browser built with chromes source-code. like it better and now google shouldn't be able to track my net usage

This is a thread about a firefox skin; stop with the moronic alternative browser testimonials.

Any plans to make this compatible for Minefield and/or the upcoming Firefox 4.0 beta?

Not sure what we will do as far as that goes.

Quick question, will there ever be an option to move the "UsefulBar" to the left?

Really loving this theme, keep up the good work!

No simple way to do so. If there is a lot of demand I can make it an option.

One bug if you remove all the icons from the "Useful Bar" no way to customize it again.

I will add a fail safe option in beta1. You can paste this into the urlbar for now.

chrome://StratumBuddy/content/customizeUsefulbar.xul

Love this theme, are you going to be supporting TabProgressBar in the future as well or not?

Should come in beta1.

Not sure what we will do as far as that goes.

No simple way to do so. If there is a lot of demand I can make it an option.

I will add a fail safe option in beta1. You can paste this into the urlbar for now.

chrome://StratumBuddy/content/customizeUsefulbar.xul

Should come in beta1.

Thanks for the reply, I'm getting used to it being on the right. I guess since I put the Home Button there is just seems like it should be on the left.

Looking forward to the beta!

Are you using any userChrome.css hacks, then?

Nope, not that I can recall.

Edit: I just deleted my userChrome.css file, because apparently I did at one point (even though it was the same as the example). No change.

Nope, not that I can recall.

Edit: I just deleted my userChrome.css file, because apparently I did at one point (even though it was the same as the example). No change.

Disable Glasser/Glasser clones

Disable Glasser/Glasser clones

He just disable all extensions to see if it fixes it. If it does then he should re-enable them one at a time until the problem reoccurs.

He just disable all extensions to see if it fixes it. If it does then he should re-enable them one at a time until the problem reoccurs.

well Glasser especially, since it caused the same problem on my install.

• 1 month later...