[WC2010] Game 09 - Netherlands vs. Denmark

Who will win game 9?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Netherlands, Denmark or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will The Netherlands score?

3. 3. How many goals will Denmark score?

Not a fantastic game. Dutchies played solid, but Denmark really held their ground.

It's a victory, but not a spectacular one. Elia and Afellay were amazing in the few minutes they played. I hope we'll see more of them this WC. :)

Yeah Van Persie really screwed us over a few times, glad they switched him with someone who actually wants to play.

Indeed. Very dissapointing performance by Van Persie.

I just want to state that the 2-0 victory was thanks to your custom supporter badge in your sig as previously discussed ;)

I love your sig for some reason, just funny to me lol

Netherlands has been solid but overall, not too much action. Elia looks great out there though.

Yep Elia had a great game. Disappointed Denmark lost but if they weren't going to get an equaliser then I'm happy the Dutch got that second goal. It wouldn't have really felt like a win for them if the only score was a Danish OG.

Someone needs to close these threads when the game is over. Pretty pointless that people keep voting...

But people still want to discuss the game... would be better to close the poll only. Although I am not sure if that is even possible.

But people still want to discuss the game... would be better to close the poll only. Although I am not sure if that is even possible.

Agreed!