How are you enjoying the World Cup in 2010?

How are you viewing the WC2010? (majority if multiple)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Location? (for ESPN broadcast reasons)

• USA
    • Outside USA
  2. 2. Viewing format

• Television
    • Mobile
    • 3D TV
  3. 3. If TV, High Definition or Standard Definition?

• HD
    • SD
    • I chose a non-TV option

Oh yeah

-outside USA

-TV

-SD

Has anyone noticed today matches picture quality is poor? Its either virgin media or FIFA because both matches so far are more pixelated, lines seem more zig zaggy and the motion of play/camera movement seems different and not that smooth.

I haven't noticed any poor quality here, but I am not using either of the two you mentioned, ESPN is always reliable with coverage of sporting events.. it is after all, the only thing they do lol

Teams are week... not to par with previous World Cup games...

England should have done better, had many chances and did not do anything with it.

Germany clearly superior to Australia.

Serbia should have done better.... not organized well...

Spain - Switzerland still 0:0, I was expecting from Spain to score in the first half but nothing so far...

Most likely to go to semi-finals: Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Spain

Teams are week... not to par with previous World Cup games...

England should have done better, had many chances and did not do anything with it.

Germany clearly superior to Australia.

Serbia should have done better.... not organized well...

Spain - Switzerland still 0:0, I was expecting from Spain to score in the first half but nothing so far...

Most likely to go to semi-finals: Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Spain

1) Week is a span of 7 days; Weak* is what you're looking for, yea I'm a grammar nazi when it comes to the wrong word - normally don't say anything though.

2) Teams aren't necessarily weak, just not taking advantage of chances, and its only just now getting into game 2 of group stages. Teams just seem somewhat even with a few exceptions.

33nztq8.jpg

+1 to you, that's amusing.

Haha. (Y) :laugh:

I seem to be noticing the vuvuzelas less and less as each match comes though, if I'm honest. :)

I drown them out, but for those that don't SA just lost 3-0, so maybe there will be a significantly smaller amount of them!?

33nztq8.jpg

this vuvuzela equals some headache.. grrrrr...

WC is boring so far.. I think I enjoyed more or less only 2 matches.. GER-AUS and IvoryC-Port.. and the second one only cos portugal didn't score.. SCOOOOORE :)

Brazil, Spain.. well, so far a little bit disappointing..

CBC is streaming the games live on their cbc.ca website.

I also have HDTV where CBC is showing the games in HD but I tend to watch them online so I can multitask with Neowin. :D

CBC is streaming the games live on their cbc.ca website.

I also have HDTV where CBC is showing the games in HD but I tend to watch them online so I can multitask with Neowin. :D

The perks of having my TV next to my computer! I can tilt it around so it faces me, I have the Internet and TV at the same time! :laugh:

I can't stand football, ?but i greatly enjoy the fact that due to the WC the buskers aren't allowed to torture my ears because every bar has big screen and people are watching that.? ?

Yesterday a busker tried anyway and was brusquely cut off. Sigh. I want the WC every summer.? :p

The perks of having my TV next to my computer! I can tilt it around so it faces me, I have the Internet and TV at the same time! :laugh:

Yeah, I haven't bothered to pull cable to this room. Even the Internet comes in via a wireless bridge.