"New" Xbox 360 Logo swirl?

New Boot Looks Sweet! Can't wait to get the Slim soon. As for the new dashboards, Where'd you get the New Pic of it Jan?

But love the new look.

New Boot Looks Sweet! Can't wait to get the Slim soon. As for the new dashboards, Where'd you get the New Pic of it Jan?

But love the new look.

shiftyninja.gif

The new TV adverts for the new 360 have it to looks very cool at the end of ad.

Yep looks great.

For the new Dashboard all I want is it to be in 1080p and downscaled to fit other resolutions, not upscaled like it is now.

when can we expect the new dash update? anyone know?

Most likely near the end of the year, along with the release of Kinect. Since it has the Kinect Dash built in. And likely Beta's and that of it during the Summer.

Most likely near the end of the year, along with the release of Kinect. Since it has the Kinect Dash built in. And likely Beta's and that of it during the Summer.

ah I guess it make sense.. probably they will release it on the Kinect Launch date.

I would assume that Kinects dash is only present when you install it from your Kinect software that might come with the motion sensor?

I would assume that Kinects dash is only present when you install it from your Kinect software that might come with the motion sensor?

The dashboard update will come around/before Kinect.

The dashboard update will come around/before Kinect.

He probably means the kinect only "hub", the one we see in the vids which is probably customizible by the user so you can put up the thngs you want quick access to. I'd hope that would be the case anyways.

The rest of course will come regardless if you have kinect or not.