[WC2010] Match 34 - France vs. South Africa

Who will win game 34?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. France, South Africa or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will France score?

3. 3. How many goals will South Africa score?

South Africa need to score two more goals at least to make it past the group stage.

If Uruguay makes more goals or South Africa makes more goals, Mexico has the small probability of not passing. Interesting ending to the Group A.

Noooo! SA to move on! Great host nation. France should just do SA a favor and let up more goals!

+3 :rofl:

Henry handball for own goal! How cool and fitting would that be! France shouldn't be in the World Cup anyways! I know two countries who are watching this with the same intensity :whistle:

one for love of their homeland, the other for pure spite.

Ribery with the fail, whew!

im watching both at once, but only have audio going on the france game.

also i love how cisse is starting but henri... he be on the bench :angry: all other coaches wouldn't even have cisse on the team.

and i wonder why evra isn't captain/starting?

for **** sakes...

are you kidding me cisse made the only real chance of France, turning and shooting on the move.

Gciniac or whatever his name is had 2 chances on first half and he wasted them both...

Domenec....

are you kidding me cisse made the only real chance of France, turning and shooting on the move.

Gciniac or whatever his name is had 2 chances on first half and he wasted them both...

Domenec....

the way the french are playing, i could get just as good as strike on net as anyone else on that team...

yeah domenech is a tool, but i've beaten that dead horse to death enough already. everyone here should know my opinion of him already...

the way the french are playing, i could get just as good as strike on net as anyone else on that team...

yeah domenech is a tool, but i've beaten that dead horse to death enough already. everyone here should know my opinion of him already...

if you can shoot the way cisse shot before he was subbed, then you should become a footballer. You will make millions. If on the other hand you shoot the ball weakly and on the goal keeper while being face-to-face then you should... do what gciniac does.