[WC2010] Match 34 - France vs. South Africa

Who will win game 34?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. France, South Africa or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will France score?

3. 3. How many goals will South Africa score?

This is not France's coaches fault....dissention in the squad lead this their demise...demoralizing themselves trying to defend Anelka's rude words to the man's strategies who got them here in the first place...and France's goverment and sports ministry defends the Coach's decision...well done.

I don't like disrespectful players who because they are paid enormous amounts in clubs feel they can do as they like..

disappointing loss for France but it was inevitable with the team not focused anymore...even though the coach tried many times to rally them back on track.

It's the players fault for backing Anelka which led to this....done and done.

Sorry to see the team exit so early...they are usually always entertaining to watch...

it's would've been nice to see South Africa make it through...

This is not France's coaches fault....dissention in the squad lead this their demise...demoralizing themselves trying to defend Anelka's rude words to the man's strategies who got them here in the first place...and France's goverment and sports ministry defends the Coach's decision...well done.

I don't like disrespectful players who because they are paid enormous amounts in clubs feel they can do as they like..

you have no idea what you are talking about...

wth did anyone see Domenech walking away from SA coach at the end of the game...what a ****ing tool!

Yes, what a loser.

Domenech did want to comment on the subject.

Parreira said lately in an interview that, maybe was because last year when France qualified for the World Cup by cheating during the game against Ireland (Henry used the hand to help score the qualification goal), they did not deserve to go to the World Cup.

Still, he is an idiot.

Good they are going home now.

The French coach looks like and acted like a first class prick.

because he's a first class tool. at the end of the game he was arguing with the SA coach, not congratulating him on the victory. and people are telling me the players have no class for walking out? Im glad domenech is setting the example (Y)

<snipped> the French, sore losers. I wanted SA to move forward, but the flippin Mexicans are going. :( Oh well, Mexico is not going to win against Argentina.

Edited by John S.
don't circumvent the swear filter