[Official] Kinect - Over 4 million units sold!

The funny thing is, we already have seen videos that show that twisting your hand (because Kinect does indeed detect your and and the twists involved with it) does put a spin on the bowling ball. rofl.gif

Care to actually show me these videos then?

So, what do you guys think the odds of me getting a Kinect are if I just show up at Wal-Mart at midnight without a preorder? Would I be wasting my time or do I have a legitimate chance of getting one?

I'm trying wal-mart at midnight or the local sam's club when they open.

Well does it sound like fun to you?

I don't know what it sounds like. but I know it's fun..

speaking of that, now that it's launched. I wonder if the games will show up when I play them. or if I need the officially released games/demos for that.

I'll have to try that tomorrow and see if they pop up on my gamercard.

Care to actually show me these videos then?

You are not getting Kinect, you run an illegal Xbox, pirate 360 games and you don't even give my your Gamertag....so no, I am not doing **** for you...because you don't care.

You are not getting Kinect, you run an illegal Xbox, pirate 360 games and you don't even give my your Gamertag....so no, I am not doing **** for you...because you don't care.

His gamertag is ... Hold on to your hat, this will blow you away - audioboxer

Well does it sound like fun to you?

I don't need it to sound fun. Because it was fun when I played it. I don't know if I'd buy Kinect or anything so I'm certainly not saying it's perfect, but it was just as fun as Wii bowling.

What does any of that have to do with these videos you speak of but for absolutely no apparent reason won't post?

What does any of that have to do with these videos you speak of but for absolutely no apparent reason won't post?

Because I dont feel like searching for them again, even though they have been posted before....for someone who doesn't CARE.

Please educate yourself before you make such ridiculous claims...

My link

:rofl:

Where are you in that line? Please... do tell me. Let me guess: you preordered online.

The point of that discussion was well over your head.

Next?

Wal-mart had 'em. Got Kinect along with Your Shape and Sports. Unforuntaly I misjudged the amount of room I had (short by about a foot), so tomoroow morning I'll mess with adjusting everything. What I was able to do, it's nice, fast no lag that I saw. Granted could be different when playing a game, but alas that has to wait till morning.

Make sure you mount the kinect above the TV if you're short on room.

Ya, few people probably know that they can gain some space if they mount it up higher off the ground.

Well the reviews I am reading real quick while at work, while not really negative, are not really all that positive either.

Performance

Detects motions with precision, but there can be noticeable delay between the player and the screen.

At launch, Kinect merits a visit to your friend's house if you hear he or she has it. But it's not must-own yet, more like must-eventually own.

It's not even a sure thing as a games platform, not until it has its first great game. But it doesn't have to be. If Kinect becomes nothing more than a replacement for the TV remote, it'll prove to be a winner. For its launch price, though, it needs to be more. If Microsoft keeps supporting it, and if its flaws can be patched and improved through software, Kinect can be revolutionary.

That is just IGN and Kotaku. I know people have their opinions on all sites, but those are 2 I tend to agree with more often then not with reviews, even if I do not like their politics so to speak.

Basically it seems like the voice control is the most appealing aspect so far, and that the $150 price tag is just not worth it.

So I will sit back and wait, more then likely a very, very long time, and see if it ever becomes something worthy of a purchase.

Well you know. Midnight launches are dead, especially if it's not a big popular triple A Core game, And certainly Midnight launches are dead if it's a mere motion controller that doesn't cater to the core segment...

oh waiiiiit. :D

blink.gif Dat's a line.

Holy shi!!! Just when you think it ends, NOPE! It's funny how it has gaps due to shops not letting people block them so you think it's the end BUT IT'S NOT! :laugh: