When 8 GIG of ram is not enough for a desktop.

what the hell do u have open?

I dont get anywhere near that with 12GB unless im doing Maya work + have a huge texture (like a few hundred MB file open in Photoshop....

during playing FEAR 2, is it windows show warning message....?

i think some bad program running in background. Check it out>>>

Yep 111 Processes is a whole heap going on, especially for a desktop. I have VMware, Firefox, some study software + av running and am only at 45 using a whopping 1.16GB. I can understand the x64 may run a little more than x86 but, 111 processes?! :blink:

I would suggest removing any unneeded software and looking into what is actually running on your machine.

To think that my "gaming PC" only had 384MB SD RAM till late 2006 and that my home PC had 128MB... oh my... you should upgrade :rofl:

To think that my "gaming PC" only had 384MB SD RAM till late 2006 and that my home PC had 128MB... oh my... you should upgrade rofl.gif

It's clearly not a hardware problem.

Indeed, check out other processes. I once had some odd malware behaviour that created iexplore.exe processes over and over until it sucked up all 8GB of my RAM once.

The OP clearly needs to upgrade to 32 GB of RAM in order to keep up with his heavy multitasking.

Enable a constant size page file of around 2-4 GB on your fastest drive. You seem to have a 1 GB page file enabled right now, but obviously your needs are greated than that. I'd suggest trying out the memory cleaner in my sig but the "leet" members here would pounce on me for "peddling snake oil".

post-342470-12794448699551.jpg

Take a look at your memory meter......

Clearly something supernatural is occurring here. :devil:

post-342470-12794448699551.jpg

Take a look at your memory meter......

Clearly something supernatural is occurring here. :devil:

lets call Dean and Sam!

Unless (as others have said) the OP provides more information this isn't a problem until we know how and why the usage is that high.

Many bad-coded applications can consume your RAM at any given time without prior notice and you will get those kind of messages.

Those 111 processes are too much, considering you were to launch a game and no other application would be performing system intensive tasks.

When I'm "in full multitasking" my count goes up to around 80-85. At any giving time, there would be like 60...

Yep 111 Processes is a whole heap going on, especially for a desktop. I have VMware, Firefox, some study software + av running and am only at 45 using a whopping 1.16GB. I can understand the x64 may run a little more than x86 but, 111 processes?! :blink:

I would suggest removing any unneeded software and looking into what is actually running on your machine.

Agreed Windows 7 should have 45 process running, the extra 60-70 I bet is the reason... clean up your running programs.

It like you installed every popular program since 1995, ;)

Just joking around but seriously clean up the programs