Rare Ferrari 456 Station Wagon

I never know that Ferrari has their station wagon :unsure:.It looks horrible :no:

kfepZ.jpg

hMn7M.jpg

5mpfC.jpg

Rvr2h.jpg

venice1.jpg

Starting out as a 456 GT equipped with a V12 442 HP engine, the Sultan added 2 more doors and a hatchback to make a truly unique Ferrari you could tote you kids around in. Other customizations on this right-hand drive model include a slightly stretched wheelbase, new bodywork on the back end, and new seats.

It might be a Ferrari, but it's still a station wagon! What's next? A Ferrari MiniVan? If that happens they should just fire the entire design staff.

Doesn't that belong to the Sultan of Brunei? afaik he has like 9 of them. But then he has thousands of cars so it's not surprising.

You'll never see it for sale. Don't worry yourself about what it looks like. More than likely you'll never see one.

It might be a Ferrari, but it's still a station wagon! What's next? A Ferrari MiniVan? If that happens they should just fire the entire design staff.

I'm pretty sure it was custom built just for the Sultan ;)

lol probably when they were starting off and were experimenting with different types of vehicles.

Do you know how long Ferrari has been around for? And we've already said they were custom built for the Sultan of Brunei and his family :p

lol probably when they were starting off and were experimenting with different types of vehicles.

When Ferrari was starting out they were still experimenting with cars period... as opposed to horses, bicycles, walking or boats.

Haha, that looks retarded like the Porsche Panamera.

Oh my god, saw a panamera in a car park the other day.. it looked so sweet in real life! Profile shot is the best.. very very nice.

Rofl

I for one love it. Not only it looks good, but its also usefull...can fit bike and baggage if you go for a trip.

How old are you? Why would you put a bike in the back of a ferrari? And if you own a ferrari why would you need bagage?

Personally i think it looks dodgy as, and if you want a ferrari it's not going to be for transporting things! Stupidest idea ever!