This game is going to get pretty sick. I have a weird vibe that it might finally be a serious contender to WOW.

i feel the same way. Last week i bought diablo its addictive but i think im gonna play gw2 more. Cant wait still 13 hours to go!

Played for almosta hour before I had to get out of the house. Performance was improved, but in the almost hour that I played I crashed twice. One time it was in middle of an important quest and I lost all the progress. Beta wasn't that crash happy previously.

But good to see they improved the performance. I can now max out the game and it won't drop bellow 30 fps.

How do you get FPS in-game? So far, things have been stable for me but I'm still just going through the UI/controls and roaming around. Been a long time since I played MMO (WoW vanilla). Rolling a Necromancer so far liking it a lot.

Also, do you guys have recommendation for gaming headset w/ mic? I don't like speakers but using my Bose QC isn't very productive (uses battery, no volume adjust, no mic).

an hour left in my work day, then it's game time! Played the heck out of the first bwe, I am sure that bwe2 will be no exception!

I like how i can now exit water without my framerate going through the floor like it did in bwe1.

Either I'm bad or this game is hard. I'm level 7 and I've died a dozen or so times as a char warrior.

Either I'm bad or this game is hard. I'm level 7 and I've died a dozen or so times as a char warrior.

I'm not sure. Last BWE I was doing great. This one, I started a new character, running through the same quests. And they do seem much, much more difficult. I don't know if it was from feedback or what, but the game HAS gotten much harder. I have been dying way more than I did in the BWE1/Stress test. Honestly, I don't like it :(. I am level 10 getting stomped by level 6 mobs, and it is so not cool. I'm leaving feedback on it, with specific details. I think a lot of hardcore players may have left stupid ass feedback, and possibly made it this way, but it is ridiculous the difficulty that has changed in a couple weeks.

Not a fan.

I don't think it's gotten harder. Normal mobs seem about the same as they were the last time i played. And champions can be relatively easily 2 manned if you know how to move and switch out your skills when needed.

Since I didn't play BWE1 I can't speak to the difficulty changes but it could be they ramped up the difficulty just to find a balance. I have yet to die, I seem to be able to keep myself fighting long enough to drop the monster and eventually heal - but I am still early level.

Honestly, if anyone has trouble staying alive on the world map, then they'd better stay away from dungeons. As the ascalon catacombs is far more difficult than anything on the world map.

Better get used to it. :rofl:

It's a very odd that in pve warrior feels like they are wearing armor made out of paper, but in pvp their are wrecking machines. Like I said it's a very odd contrast between the two game play types.

At any rate, I haven't played much this weekend yet beyond checking out the changes they've made to the game. I don't really want to spoil the game for when it's officially out. I really dislike doing the same things over and over again. I like how they condensed the stamina bar onto the health globe, but I don't really like how they changed the minimap, it still feels clunky.

Agree about the mini map. Find myself having to go to main map a lot of the time. Still, this game is sucking my life away. I'm purposely not trying to level too much (only at 6 right now) and still am finding so much crap to do its unbelievable. And I, shamefully, haven't even tried PvP yet. Yikes.

Agree about the mini map. Find myself having to go to main map a lot of the time. Still, this game is sucking my life away. I'm purposely not trying to level too much (only at 6 right now) and still am finding so much crap to do its unbelievable. And I, shamefully, haven't even tried PvP yet. Yikes.

I agree, I am always using the main map. I am level 19 and have subsequently finished the "Demo Portion of the Personal Story". I haven't done PVP either but.. that's due to the fact PVP isn't my cup of coffee so to speak.

They have done an amazing job, and fixed a tonne of bugs and issues that I had seen in the first BWE.

Anyone trying to play ATM? Finally got a chance to play after not getting on all day yesterday nor this morning...but it seems the servers are down. Thought BWE was running until 1159pm?

There is a bug right now with the log in servers.

And even more issues ... was up for a minute.