I have to say I am disappointed in at least no DX10 as they said that was going to be apart of GW2 years ago. I hope it doesn't turn in to a project that gets kicked to the curb.

As for the release, I can't freakin wait! Just over two weeks to go. Been a long time coming. Five years is far too long of a wait after they announced the sequel.

Yes. I don't know if people remember this but when they announced that Eye of the North would be the last expac for Guild Wars they also said they were going to try to have a have a beta for GW2 in summer of 2008. That obviously didn't happen. :rofl:

Been working on HoM points in preparation. I'm sitting at 26/30 and just need help with Sorrow's Furnace to hatch the Black Moa Chick and get the dungeon title to get 30/30. :wacko:

SK[' timestamp=1344444757' post='595072567]

Your struggling in Sorrow's Furnace? With a full set of heroes you should be able to steam roll that place these days.

I'm missing most of the areas and quests and stuff up there and no clue what to do.

Don't have decent hero setup either. I got steamrolled trying to go to Grotto from Thunderhead Keep...

Getting heroes goes towards the HoM though. So it's doubly helpful.

No. Getting Hero Prestige armor goes towards the HoM but not getting heroes themselves.

I'm missing most of the areas and quests and stuff up there and no clue what to do.

Don't have decent hero setup either. I got steamrolled trying to go to Grotto from Thunderhead Keep...

Heh. Getting steamrolled on prophecies content, and likely while in normal mode too. wow.

Heh. Getting steamrolled on prophecies content, and likely while in normal mode too. wow.

Yeah yeah... I haven't played the game in like 4 years. Only logged in to buy/sell a bunch of stuff to get more HoM points but will actually need to do a bit of content to finish...

Well anyone care to help out? :p

Looks like it has some weight to it! Either that or she just has weeny arms?? I wish I had the money to get the CE. :cry:

All in all it looks like a very impressive collectors edition and worth the money for those that went that route.

Looks like it has some weight to it! I wish I had the money to get it.

I didn't think it'd be that big (that's what she said :rofl:), looks awesome and I can't wait to get mine! That statue! :woot:

Wonder when I'll get it though, curse you Felicia Day! :cry:

- Alera