I feel tired of it already, too. I'll probably just play very casually at this point. I had a buddy of mine quit at level 8 :/

It's weird. When I'm at work, I'm like "Can't wait to get home to play Guild Wars!". But then when I get home and log on, I'm overcome with a feeling of "Not this again. Stupid bandits and heart quests".

It's not bad at all, I think I just get tired of games quickly.

To be fair. I didn't like the Human zones. The other zones are MUCH better.

I think part of the problem is just growing up. I can't really sit down and play games for a long time either. I used to be able to play like all day. Now I get burnt out in a few hours and often times I don't even feel like playing console games.

You guys saying you're getting bored of the game but doing events over and over really are missing out. Wait until you get into the huge zone events where bosses like Shatterer or The Claw of Jormag show up. Those events are simply amazing and so varied I was surprised. The Claw of Jormag event especially, that's not just a straight up fight it's actually quite hard and requires a decent amount of coordination. The events really start opening up and changing with more branches the further in you get.

I posted a screen shot of Orr earlier and that zone literally has non-stop events that are all varied where your side is pushing against the baddies (trying to keep things spoiler free) and the baddies will push right back if you let up on them. I didn't believe it would work as described when I first heard about it but it's really amazing. I haven't even gotten to the zones with the temples yet either and that area is supposed to be even more epic.

What trag3dy said.

The centaur oriented zone, I can'r remember the name, was like a massive 80 man raid. The entire zone lit up from one event to another until 2 hours later we got to the end and took down a badass boss. It was amazing.

The game opens up later on.

On another note: Raspberries were 1s on the trading post an hour ago, so I set an order for 50 at 75c a piece, thinking 1s was way to high. An hour later I check back, and they are at 2s50c a piece! I'm debating on selling the 50 I have now and say screw finishing off Chef, lol!

I only know of about 8 node spawns for raspberries, and they take around 30 minutes to repop. If anyone knows of a better place besides the Fireheart Rise, please, tell me.

What trag3dy said.

The centaur oriented zone, I can'r remember the name, was like a massive 80 man raid. The entire zone lit up from one event to another until 2 hours later we got to the end and took down a badass boss. It was amazing.

The game opens up later on.

The game may open up and be more fun later on, but I'm not going to force myself to grind through the boredom for a maybe..

You guys saying you're getting bored of the game but doing events over and over really are missing out. Wait until you get into the huge zone events where bosses like Shatterer or The Claw of Jormag show up. Those events are simply amazing and so varied I was surprised. The Claw of Jormag event especially, that's not just a straight up fight it's actually quite hard and requires a decent amount of coordination. The events really start opening up and changing with more branches the further in you get.

I posted a screen shot of Orr earlier and that zone literally has non-stop events that are all varied where your side is pushing against the baddies (trying to keep things spoiler free) and the baddies will push right back if you let up on them. I didn't believe it would work as described when I first heard about it but it's really amazing. I haven't even gotten to the zones with the temples yet either and that area is supposed to be even more epic.

Like I said, I'll keep playing it. But for now I feel let down.... It's awesome, amazing even. But it's not engaging me. Hopefully it will later on though,

Here's a summary of recent GM actions to police the game. In the past 24 hours we permanently banned 292 accounts for RMT-related botting and spamming, and suspended 23 accounts for using very offensive language or names.

Only 23 for offensive? I probably reported over 40 in 3-4 hours last night. Just don't see how someone can yell ****(female anatomy) ****er licker in chat.

On another note, anybody in a guild that pretty active? Hate not being able to read chat that's better than /map.

The game may open up and be more fun later on, but I'm not going to force myself to grind through the boredom for a maybe..

Well if you're in a zone so long that you're doing repeat events over and over you're doing something wrong, sorry to say. It takes me on average 5 hours to clear a zone. Not that there is anything wrong with staying in zones for a long time, of course, but if it becomes tedious..? move on.

Force? If you are having to force yourself, maybe this game, or MMO's aren't for you?

I haven't had to force myself to do anything (besides farm these damn raspberries)

• Like 2

Got through Citadel of Flame story mode tonight. The group actually all got into the same instances first try and we didn't have to much trouble with the dungeon. The trash all tends to be harder than the bosses. I'm wanting to start doing daily runs of explorable. If anyone is 70+ and wants to do it as well we should try to get together. God and party systems willing.

Stupid question (because I'm pretty sure of the answer lol) but are there mounts in this game? Not that traveling around is slow mind you due to the waypoint system and all, but walking around zones looking for events etc I wouldn't mind a mount sometimes :(

Stupid question (because I'm pretty sure of the answer lol) but are there mounts in this game? Not that traveling around is slow mind you due to the waypoint system and all, but walking around zones looking for events etc I wouldn't mind a mount sometimes :(

a mount in WvWvW would be nice, or at least more waypoints :/

I am pretty sure I read somewhere there won't be mounts. They want to make the world feel huge, and by making players walk it gives that experience.

. . . I probably reported over 40 in 3-4 hours last night. . .

Get a life. Seriously.

Let people enjoy their game, if you can't handle language turn your filter on. I think anet is acting like a nanny punishing adults who played full price for this game. People swear, cuss and make vulgar jokes. Just because you're a sensitive little person doesn't mean people need to be punished for it.

• Like 1

Will guild wars 2 be available via steam? Also where is best/cheapest place to purchase GW2 cdkey online? cbf going to pay retail instore

Cheers

Get a life. Seriously.

Let people enjoy their game, if you can't handle language turn your filter on. I think anet is acting like a nanny punishing adults who played full price for this game. People swear, cuss and make vulgar jokes. Just because you're a sensitive little person doesn't mean people need to be punished for it.

Sorry not everyone wants the global chat to turn into barrens chat from WoW.

Will guild wars 2 be available via steam? Also where is best/cheapest place to purchase GW2 cdkey online? cbf going to pay retail instore

Cheers

GW1 is so maybe down the line.

Sorry not everyone wants the global chat to turn into barrens chat from WoW.

Don't make implications to what people want. There is a language filter that works perfectly fine. Reporting people so they lose their $60 investment because your eyes can't handle seeing a word is down-right ridiculous. Sorry, not everyone was raised in a sheltered home and sometimes people swear.

Don't make implications to what people want. There is a language filter that works perfectly fine. Reporting people so they lose their $60 investment because your eyes can't handle seeing a word is down-right ridiculous. Sorry, not everyone was raised in a sheltered home and sometimes people swear.

I'm going to report people now just because you have a problem with it. I never did before, but yeah. I feel like it's my moral civic duty and I've been neglecting it.

You can still say vulgar things that aren't picked up by the language filter and if you really have to talk like that use private channels, k? Thanks.

Just cause there's a language filter doesn't mean the kind of stuff like you see in barrens chat or trade chat is ok.

I think this little guy is going to follow me into my nightmares. Every. Single. Time.

We've been expanding the Trading Post's capacity to handle the huge volume of requested trades. After our test yesterday, we've been working to resolve some issues reported by players. We expect to have the Trading Post online for all players this evening.

I have 1 skill point challenge left to 100% the first area of Orr, the straights of devastation and it's bugged out. This makes me sad. I tried 9 different servers and they were all bugged. :wacko:

I'm going to report people now just because you have a problem with it. I never did before, but yeah. I feel like it's my moral civic duty and I've been neglecting it.

You can still say vulgar things that aren't picked up by the language filter and if you really have to talk like that use private channels, k? Thanks.

I bet you're fun at parties.

• Like 2