[Official] NFL 2010

but seriously, why do the cowboys suck so bad this year?

Coaching, same goes for San Diego and Minnesota.

Dallas also lack a leader. Romo clearly isn't one and Roy Williams (safety) used to lead the D.

Smith is small for a QB and he got really sick that set him back didn't he? I think Boeckman would have had a better shot at being a decent (not elite) QB in the nfl. Atleast a pretty good backup, but the vest had to screw that all up for him, imo...

boeckman was not that good at ohio state, he played decent with everything around him for one year, he was benched for a reason.

Cowboys were embarrassed by my Pack tonight. :D I love seeing the Boys go 1-7.

Dallas are an embarrassment to the league. They should take the Super Bowl away from Texas this February.

Garrett certainly won't salvage the season like Jones seems to think he will.

I think even Jones knows the season is not salvageable. It's also pretty common practice to just hire internally during the year since they don't have time to interview for Wade's long-term replacement.

I think even Jones knows the season is not salvageable. It's also pretty common practice to just hire internally during the year since they don't have time to interview for Wade's long-term replacement.

Garrett might be long term. On ESPN I think they said that orignally Garrett was going to be the Head Coach and then Wade came along, and Garrett got the OC job.

Four things need to happen for a great NFL season for me. One has happened already (cowboys choking hard... i hate the cowboys. Now all i need is new england and Falcons to take their divisons and the saints to die (i loathe the saints...)

The color of his shoes doesn't mean anything. I don't think anybody would make a big deal about it other than the guy that is in charge (Roger Goodell). If somebody is making a big deal about the shoes then they are as much of a problem as people think Chad is...

I would be mad too if I was Chad. The only time he gets the ball thrown to him is when he is triple covered. TO got ****ed of at Palmer also but nobody is making a big deal about that.

Cincinnati needs a new QB. What is it with Palmer and his reluctance to just throw the ball away? He tries way too hard to force some plays which result in stupid mistakes the majority of the time.

He really isn't that good. Also, he needs to stand up for himself.