[Game] True or False?

True, just; 1989. :p

The next person likes Nickelback.

Sorry had to quote it because that's epic I was listening to Nickleback when I read that :p

And I had to quote that because I love Nickelback. :)

False, I don't follow any religion.

The next person owns an MP3 player (a phone that you use as an MP3 player doesn't count).

True, my keyring has a 256mb 1" mp3 player on it :p

The next person owns a mac

False. I might do a Hackintosh in the future just so I can use Logic Pro (although I'd be better off learning how to use Pro Tools), but I wouldn't actually buy a Mac. :p

The next person is friends with/knows someone who is transgendered.

True. :p

The next person would shoot a policeman, and then steal his helmet, go to the toilet in his helmet, and then send it to the policeman's grieving widow. And then steal it again!

More true now than it was when I first saw neowin.net

The next poster is also awake at 1am :(

False

The next poster wishes that their stupid family members knew more about and computers and didn't use them as a support line

True.

The next poster has a child.

Uhm... Technically?? My Ex is giving birth to my son in 3 weeks.. so.. take it how you want it.

The next person is angry with someone.

True. Doing house repairs at 7:30 with a drill makes him perfectly eligible for hate.

The next poster has been wearing socks each one of a different pair for all day, noticing only in the evening.

True. Doing house repairs at 7:30 with a drill makes him perfectly eligible for hate.

The next poster has been wearing socks each one of a different pair for all day, noticing only in the evening.

False

The next person hates waking up in the morning to go to work.