Pocket PC 2003 upgrade for IPAQ 3850

The upgrade pack for the 3800 Series will be released in October.

To be eligible for the Technology Guarantee Upgrade, please ensure you meet the following requirements:

Verify that the receipt for your iPAQ Pocket PC, preinstalled with Microsoft Pocket PC 2002, bears a purchase date that falls between May 23, 2003 and September 23, 2003 as stated in the Terms and Conditions. No exceptions will be made. This is a Microsoft Offer.

Verify that the language preinstalled on your iPAQ Pocket PC matches the upgrade language you are ordering.

Fill the coupon out completely and provide ALL information requested.

If submitting your order by mail or fax, submit your order to the address or fax number provided on the coupon Upgrade will be shipped to you when available.

Coupons to be mailed must be postmarked no later than November 24, 2003

Coupons submitted by faxed must be transmitted by midnight on November 24, 2003.

it's on the HP site.... no need to go digging tho, it's accurate... you'll get it in October. Don't know why HP taking so long but October it's posted as...

I could have sworn I saw the upgrade posted in a newsgroup. I'll go back and check...

/edit

Sorry to get your hopes up. The upgrade I saw was for the 39xx and the 54xx series.

Is the 3970 with bluetooth?

Then yes. There's also a version without bluetooth floating on the net.

However I'm afraid this is warez and not allowed to post here.

PM me if you really want to find out.