[Official] Bulletstorm

The Epic edition is the same price as the standard and it has like bonus stuff aswell as access to the Gears 3 beta.

Ahh, I totally didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up :).

I guess I'm just so used to games having premium editions with premium price tags in this day and age, lol.

Ahh, I totally didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up :).

I guess I'm just so used to games having premium editions with premium price tags in this day and age, lol.

Yeah just make sure you pre-order so your order will be automatically bumped from standard ed to epic ed.

"fire in the hole" skill shot. :rofl:

Reminds me a LOT of Quake 3 Arena, but taken to the extremely silly and over the top (or even, shall we say it, the Duke Nukem franchise).

UNfortunately, no PC demo yet (there are demos for XB360/PS3, though).

Can't they at least read your data off your console, like Gears of War 2 did with certain unlockables?

Ah well, can't say I'm too mad. I read somewhere they were only going to do it for achievements unlocked online. That would've screwed me over, because for some of my Gears 2 achievements I unlocked them online (partly because of my crappy dorm connection at the time, and the others because I couldn't connect to Xbox Live when I downloaded the leaked NXE).

Yeah I've seen way more in the videos than whats in the demo, and I sure whats in the videos is only a taste as well. I think some people are unfairly judging the game based on a short, limited demo.

What is the file in the DutyCalls archive from the link above? I don't like installing crap I don't know anything about. Is it a demo or is it something else? As said don't like running exes that I don't know of :(

What is the file in the DutyCalls archive from the link above? I don't like installing crap I don't know anything about. Is it a demo or is it something else? As said don't like running exes that I don't know of :(

Its a little playable call of duty parody game.

qtnOi.jpg

From the 7th Feb through until launch of the massively anticipated Bulletstorm, if you pre-order

Bulletstorm Limited Edition on PC from EA Store you will receive a free copy of Shank on PC DD.

Source

And here I was thinking such idiots died out in the 90's

Is Bulletstorm the Worst Video Game in the World?

In the new video game Bulletstorm due February 22, players are rewarded for shooting enemies in the private parts (such as the buttocks). There’s an excess of profanity, of course, including frequent use of F-words. And Bulletstorm is particularly gruesome, with body parts that explode all over the screen.

“If a younger kid experiences Bulletstorm's explicit language and violence, the damage could be significant,” Dr. Jerry Weichman, a clinical psychologist at the Hoag Neurosciences Institute in Southern California, told FoxNews.com.

And my personal favorite

Carol Lieberman, a psychologist and book author, told FoxNews.com that sexual situations and acts in video games -- highlighted so well in Bulletstorm -- have led to real-world sexual violence.

“The increase in rapes can be attributed in large part to the playing out of [sexual] scenes in video games,” she said.

Full article

I bet both of those quacks provide more details in their new books.

Just a bunch of shills.

I'm just shocked that they gave interviews on Foxnews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I love how that psychologist claims that video games lead to incidents of rape, but then she doesn't offer anything to support her argument. Probably because she doesn't actually have an argument. :busted:

You can always count on Fox News to give biased fear-mongers a platform. Look on the bright side, at least they're giving Bulletstorm some free marketing.