[Official] NHL 2010/2011

Only in Canada.

(Sorry, I had to... I'm being sarcastic, before someone says "BLAH BLAH BLAH STUPID AMERICAN BLAH BLAH BLAH" :laugh: )

Yeah...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/06/15/bc-stanley-cup-fans-post-game-7.html

Vancouver riots when they lose a game. Montreal riots whenever cops screw up. And here, well... last year's riot was started from out of town people, those ********.

On topic, the last game, Canucks played just as bad as the Leafs. Now that says something. :p I was hoping for them to win but I'm not too fussed about the Bruins going home with the Cup. Take a look at their roster and tell me where most of the players are from ;)

Actually, the Bruins deserve it more after all this rioting crap after the game.

The better team won last night. Vancouver just lost all of their momentum after the first goal, and Boston's defence was solid in the second and third periods. That Vancouver power play in the third was just a joke. No good chances at all. If you play like that in game 7, you deserve to lose.

Congratulations to Boston on the well-deserved victory.

B's tonight, first road win of the finals.

I just don't want Canada to win a Cup still, hahaha. 19 years and counting since Canada won a Cup.

And still counting!

yeah you guys down there pay peanuts for hockey games compared to what we do...

Perfectly fine by me! :laugh:

Jeff Carter has gone to Columbus, Mike Richards has gone to L.A and Ilya Bryzgalov has signed a 9 year $51 mill contract with Philly, talk about a change. Flyers also get Jacob Voracheck, the 8th overall pick in 2011 and a 3rd round pick from Columbus, and Breynad Schenn, Wade Symmonds and a draft pick from L.A. Wow.

The Leafs did make an awesome trade to get Cody Franson for next to nothing (except money).

We give up Lebda who wasn't a top 6 defenseman and some EHCL player for Cody Franson and Matthew Lombardi.

The only benefit for Nashville is that we'll be paying Lombardi's salary which isn't even that ridiculous (unless you are Nashville and attempting to turn a profit).

Basically we paid $5.5 million to get Cody Franson. If Lombardi plays any games for the Leafs then it will be a bonus to this deal.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/mapleleafs/article/1018981--cox-steal-of-a-leaf-deal-with-nashville

Yeah I don't understand why the cap floor was raised so high this year. Okay boys and girls, which team is the biggest winner and biggest loser in the free agent market so far?

Yeah I don't understand why the cap floor was raised so high this year. Okay boys and girls, which team is the biggest winner and biggest loser in the free agent market so far?

Brad Richards signing with NYR. You know he is going to waste. Just like Drury and Gomez.

eff that, he's too good :wub:

Well Drury and Gomez did well in their old teams too.

eff that, he's too good :wub:

How many points do you think he'll score next year?

He's a good player, but has been injured a bit lately...

Well Drury and Gomez did well in their old teams too.

How many points do you think he'll score next year?

He's a good player, but has been injured a bit lately...

who know's how he'll do. i love brad richards as a hockey player. easily one of the most under rated players in the league, easily. solid 90 point a year guy but never gets the credit he deserves for doing it. people are saying he got over paid, but he is getting paid exactly what other 90 point players are.

• 3 weeks later...