[Official] NHL 2010/2011

oh i'm going to. out best player is back tonight too :) WOOO markov!

Oh he's finally back? sucks with the injuries.

Good game for the avs last night, they are now tied with Chicago for goals scored in the league.

I wouldn't want to be a Flames fan right now. 2 goals in 12 seconds for Ovechkin, wow.

Philly and St. Louis both have 4 game win streaks. Longest so far in the league?

Philly plays Islanders next on the 4th, they could go to 5 games seeing how Islanders are on a 4 game losing streak.

Philly and St. Louis both have 4 game win streaks. Longest so far in the league?

Philly plays Islanders next on the 4th, they could go to 5 games seeing how Islanders are on a 4 game losing streak.

right now yeah, habs just had their 4 game winning streak snapped on saturday.

this is worst then this dumbass's goal (who i don't understand why he still is allowed the privilege of wearing a canadiens uniform)

That clip didn't play smoothly for me but I found one in French that showed the play from two angles. He didn't just chip the puck in a random dimension, he actively put it on his own net (presumably he assumed that his goalie would receive the pass when, in fact, the goalie went to the bench because of the delayed penalty).

Phaneuf left the game last night, Leafs couldn't pull through due to no passion. They play tonight vs Washington.. it's gonna be a ugly one.

Phaneuf left the game last night, Leafs couldn't pull through due to no passion. They play tonight vs Washington.. it's gonna be a ugly one.

actually a good game...

ducks won in a thriller last night. teemu should never ever retire.

tim thomas sucks

:laugh: I think it's because of his illegal mask that he can make incredible saves. That mask should be banned.

this is worst then this dumbass's goal (who i don't understand why he still is allowed the privilege of wearing a canadiens uniform)

That is the funniest thing I've seen all week, although I do feel bad for the guy. I can't imagine that he can show his face in public right now :laugh: .

Oh well, at least they're not the Oilers: http://tsn.ca/nhl/standings/?show=conference

^everything is back to normal ;)

:laugh: I think it's because of his illegal mask that he can make incredible saves. That mask should be banned.

my beef with the guy is that he literally does not know how to play like a goalie. funniest thing i heard all summer is that this guy runs a goalie school. Lesson 1 "Snow angel" Lesson 2 "luck"...

It sucks to be Tuukka Rask. He's put up decent save numbers but is now 0-4 on the season (thanks to a 1-0 loss tonight) while Tim Thomas has been somewhat lucky with his 7-0 record. Thomas left the previous game losing 3-0 but the Bruins rallied back to tie with Rask in net before ultimately losing the game (thus granting Rask the statistical loss rather than Thomas).

as I said.. Leafs can't hold on to a 1 goal lead. even for 19 seconds in the 3rd period facepalm.gif

Leaf fans with a heart condition should never watch the 3rd period of their games at all.