[Official] NHL 2010/2011

We may need Versteeg to play the PP point for the rest of the season. He seemed like quite the underwhelming acquisition until his two PP markers. There was a shorthanded goal against but it was Lebda to blame on that one.

Agreed.. ever since Lebda was in the lineup.. everything has been spiraling downwards.

Leafs win 3-1 over The Devils. Tampa Bay beats Philly in a 8-7 fiasco. Stamkos with the Hatty, man that kid already has 19 Goals on the season.

Leafs win 3-1 over The Devils. Tampa Bay beats Philly in a 8-7 fiasco. Stamkos with the Hatty, man that kid already has 19 Goals on the season.

Yeah, Stamkos is impressive.

More important to that Leaf note is that their once moribund power play scored on 2 out of 3 opportunities against the Devils. I believe the statistic is something like 6 for 11 ever since they placed Versteeg on the PP point.

Yeah, Stamkos is impressive.

More important to that Leaf note is that their once moribund power play scored on 2 out of 3 opportunities against the Devils. I believe the statistic is something like 6 for 11 ever since they placed Versteeg on the PP point.

But yet again, the Devils were playing their best goalie who is still injured. I think Brown made it worse with that net crash. :laugh: So pretty sure the Leafs took advantage on that.

speaking of getitng buried 3-0, habs were due to lose

lol.. and speaking of the Habs.. GL HF on Sat (Y). I hope it's gonna be a good game :)

should be good. no matter how bad one team is (the leafs) and how good the other one is (the habs) they are ALWAYS awesome games.

also, imo, hiller has nicest mask in the league.

should be good. no matter how bad one team is (the leafs) and how good the other one is (the habs) they are ALWAYS awesome games.

also, imo, hiller has nicest mask in the league.

well played. Komisarek was thinking he was playing for the Habs again when he gave that gift to Cammalleri. The Monster played awesome tonight. So far Leafs vs Habs are 1-1.

well played. Komisarek was thinking he was playing for the Habs again when he gave that gift to Cammalleri. The Monster played awesome tonight. So far Leafs vs Habs are 1-1.

he was the reason it was close, but price was the reason we won :)

he was the reason it was close, but price was the reason we won :)

But isn't that a penalty? You guys have an extra D on the ice :laugh:

What an embarrassing play by Komisarek. Pass the goat horns.

Meh, Leafs would have lost 1-0 anyway but that was just brutal to watch.

clearly he wishes he wasn't an idiot and re-signed with the habs. well, not a complete idiot.

Whoa, the Oilers actually won last night. Sure, we're still last place in the Western Conference, and sure we have exactly half the point total of Detroit, but hey, small victories, right? ;)

Wait you guys still have your first rounder don't you? TANK TANK! :laugh: Too bad We can't do that. :(.

Wait you guys still have your first rounder don't you? TANK TANK! :laugh: Too bad We can't do that. :(.

yeah wtf, start winning some games and stop making boston better

yeah wtf, start winning some games and stop making boston better

I do hope so.. rumors are saying Leafs are interested in Brad Richards. :laugh:

I do hope so.. rumors are saying Leafs are interested in Brad Richards. :laugh:

no i love him and he's one my fave players. you can't have him!

the guy is soo underrated, just puts up 90+ points season with an unreal +/- and no one cares...

Haha, I didn't even realize that the Leafs gave their 2011 draft pick to Boston as well. That's brutal, although it did make for that rather humourous "thank you Kessel" chant :laugh: .

And damn, what happened to the Capitals?