Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

Whoever thought that Heath Ledger was a bad choice is an idiot. Brokeback Mountain, Candy, I'm not there, Monster's Ball. The guy was a superb actor.

MANY people thought that Heath Ledger was bad choice to play the Joker. People could simply not understand why this Gay Cowboy was playing such a role.

anne hathaway is one hot woman. i still wish she could of been lois in the new superman reboot but oh well. i think bane should of been in batman 2 and saved joker for the finale.

anne hathaway is one hot woman. i still wish she could of been lois in the new superman reboot but oh well. i think bane should of been in batman 2 and saved joker for the finale.

The Joker did not die in TDK. The actor playing him died in real life.

The Joker did not die in TDK. The actor playing him died in real life.

huh.gif i think you miss understood what he said..

if he's not the main villain it might be alright as he could be a bodyguard or something but if he's main villain then I will lose faith quickly

you mean butcher the character like they did in Batman & Robin?

I wonder if we'll see some similarities to Knightfall; Bane breaking all the looney's out of prison/arkham. Certainly one reason Nolan could have wanted Joker back.

I wonder if we'll see some similarities to Knightfall; Bane breaking all the looney's out of prison/arkham. Certainly one reason Nolan could have wanted Joker back.

yeah in Batman in Robin he was awful, I hope they just make him a normal (if that's possible?) steroid junkie

if he's not the main villain it might be alright as he could be a bodyguard or something but if he's main villain then I will lose faith quickly

+1 for not being main villain, perhaps a good side one ala two-face

MANY people thought that Heath Ledger was bad choice to play the Joker. People could simply not understand why this Gay Cowboy was playing such a role.

Agreed, I thought so too, until they leaked a picture of him as the joker, then everything was just blown out of the water.

I hope not... in the knightfall story arc, as pointed above, Bane breaks batmans back.

yeah in Batman in Robin he was awful, I hope they just make him a normal (if that's possible?) steroid junkie

I don't understand the disdain and level of concern you have for this. Did you not enjoy Nolan's first two movies? They are radically different from Joel Schumacher's pieces of junk and I see no reason for Nolan to do anything remotely similar. You don't like Bane so it's automatically a failure? And from what I'm gathering, your opinion of him is based on Batman and Robin's portrayal? Everyone knows that was the epitome of horrible. I don't see a valid basis for calling this movie a failure when Nolan is still in complete control of its direction and has shown what he is capable of.

I don't understand the disdain and level of concern you have for this. Did you not enjoy Nolan's first two movies? They are radically different from Joel Schumacher's pieces of junk and I see no reason for Nolan to do anything remotely similar. You don't like Bane so it's automatically a failure? And from what I'm gathering, your opinion of him is based on Batman and Robin's portrayal? Everyone knows that was the epitome of horrible. I don't see a valid basis for calling this movie a failure when Nolan is still in complete control of its direction and has shown what he is capable of.

I just dont like the character in general but I am intrigued how Nolan will depict him which I would imagine would be a normal person as I said just as long as he doesn't add any of that venom stuff coming out of his head because then in my eyes its a massive step back from the quality of previous films. But overall I have faith in Nolan because of Dark Knight (wasn't so keen on Batman Begins)

I just dont like the character in general but I am intrigued how Nolan will depict him which I would imagine would be a normal person as I said just as long as he doesn't add any of that venom stuff coming out of his head because then in my eyes its a massive step back from the quality of previous films. But overall I have faith in Nolan because of Dark Knight (wasn't so keen on Batman Begins)

Why shouldn't there be venom coming out of his head? That's the whole character: he is a super intelligent, hardened criminial who takes venom to get super strong.

Why shouldn't there be venom coming out of his head? That's the whole character: he is a super intelligent, hardened criminial who takes venom to get super strong.

well lets put it this way then...

less this...

baneeeejpg7ldqjpgl4xe.jpg

more this...

chuckdeejpglbobjpgqaaf.jpg

I hope not... in the knightfall story arc, as pointed above, Bane breaks batmans back.

Well I didn't mean that. Just some parts, like how Bane broke out all of the inmates and such... That would be reason to see characters like Scarecrow and Falcone return.