Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

THIS is impractical. She would freeze to death out in the night.

halle_berry_catwoman_hq_001.jpg

yeah but she looks sexy as ever in that.

people really need to stop comparing the nolan batman to the older tim burton flicks.

THIS is impractical. She would freeze to death out in the night.

halle_berry_catwoman_hq_001.jpg

Anne Hathaway in that would be nice but that Catwoman stunk of Cat **** so yeah :p

Um, HIGHLY impractical. Yes, she made it, but the material prevented her from filming for more than a few minute at a time. not to mention that all that shine makes it really hard to blend into the night ;)

So, basically, you're saying her suit was impractical because of "real life" reasons like that? That would also mean batman's suit was impractical as well, because it was a big, thick, rubber suit that didn't allow michael keaton to turn his head (much like the suit in batman begins, but that one was supposedly much lighter lol). All of these super hero costumes, for all intents and purposes, are impractical. However, in the movie itself, I didn't see it as impractical. I saw it for what it was in that "world." Our world? Yeah, no way it'd work, in the movie world though, different story. Plus, Michelle Pfeiffer was hot back then, so we ignored it anyway lol.

An inside source is claiming that Tom Hardy's Bane will do what his comics counterpart famously did to Batman and break his back in the first act of the movie. This seems more or less completely ridiculous, considering Batman would then have to be more or less completely absent from a good chunk of the movie. Still, breaking the Bat is the one iconic thing Bane ever did, so this rumor is unlikely to go away anytime soon. [ComicBookMovie]

Meanwhile, a couple shooting locations have emerged. The mayor of Bucharest, Romania, has announced that Christopher Nolan will be filming some scenes in Bucharest, as well as a few others elsewhere in central Romania. One reported location includes the salt mine in Turda, which may (or much more likely may not) be significant. Also, another inside source says the movie will film inside London's Pinewood Studios, and that the filming will involve "one of the biggest sets ever built at the studios in Pinewood since it's been open." Considering Nolan's previous track record, the use of Pinewood itself is hardly unrealistic, nor is the construction of a gigantic set, but both of these should just be considered rumors for now. [Man of Steel Movie News]

Finally, star Christian Bale has softened on the topic of Batman 4, saying that, as long as Christopher Nolan wants to do it, he's on board:

"All I know is the likelihood that this will be the last one. Well, I wouldn't say definitely. If Chris goes, 'Hey, I've got another story I think could be interesting,' then yeah, great, I'd go do that. I always assumed it would be three, but I could be wrong."

[Worst Previews]

An inside source is claiming that Tom Hardy's Bane will do what his comics counterpart famously did to Batman and break his back in the first act of the movie. This seems more or less completely ridiculous, considering Batman would then have to be more or less completely absent from a good chunk of the movie. Still, breaking the Bat is the one iconic thing Bane ever did, so this rumor is unlikely to go away anytime soon. [ComicBookMovie]

[Worst Previews]

THat's what i've been saying all along! It's how it ends!!! :angry: :angry:

anyway off topic: Rappeh, thrice teh band? Or just Thrice?

THat's what i've been saying all along! It's how it ends!!! :angry: :angry:

anyway off topic: Rappeh, thrice teh band? Or just Thrice?

Conan's Chat Show is starting a campaign to get Thrice to be used more in real life :p

So, basically, you're saying her suit was impractical because of "real life" reasons like that? That would also mean batman's suit was impractical as well, because it was a big, thick, rubber suit that didn't allow michael keaton to turn his head (much like the suit in batman begins, but that one was supposedly much lighter lol). All of these super hero costumes, for all intents and purposes, are impractical. However, in the movie itself, I didn't see it as impractical. I saw it for what it was in that "world." Our world? Yeah, no way it'd work, in the movie world though, different story. Plus, Michelle Pfeiffer was hot back then, so we ignored it anyway lol.

Um, how is a jewel thief supposed to steal when their suit is shiny as hell and squeaks ;)

I can see how the movie would play out if Batman's back is broken at the beginning of the movie. First, I can see another animated movie which chronicles Bane's arrival in Gotham, his rise in the underworld, ending with the showdown between Bane and Batman. The movie would pick up there, and ends with Bane breaking Bruce's back. The first part of the movie would focus on the injured Bruce leaving Gotham in order to recover and to rebuild Batman (which fits the whereisbrucewayne.com domain mentioned during the summer). The second part of the movie would be about Batman's return to a Gotham, dealing with Catwoman, and finally taking down Bane.

Tim Burton movies can make any one look bad.. seriously.

Tim Burton directed Batman and Batman Returns.

Michelle-Pfeiffer-catwoman-selina-kyle-8971857-446-480.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer pulled it off. I just don't see how Anne will fit the role, but maybe I will eat my words in 2 years.

I just don't see how Anne will fit the role, but maybe I will eat my words in 2 years.

They same was said when heath ledger was cast... So I've faith in nolans casting... (even Katie holmes iced boobs in teh first one)

With all this talk about Catwoman, people seem to be missing the very big detail that Anne Hathaway was cast as "Selena Kyle" and "not" Catwoman. Sure, they might use that to throw us off, but honestly, I'd be surprised if "Catwoman" is actually in the movie for any significant amount of time. But hey, it's all just speculation anyway I guess.

Tim Burton directed Batman and Batman Returns.

Michelle-Pfeiffer-catwoman-selina-kyle-8971857-446-480.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer pulled it off. I just don't see how Anne will fit the role, but maybe I will eat my words in 2 years.

man that photo invites some serios photoshopping :shiftyninja:

Robin Williams for 'Dark Knight Rises'?

Robin Williams will appear as Dr Hugo Strange in The Dark Knight Rises, insiders have suggested.

The 59-year-old comedian, who came close to securing both the role of The Joker in Tim Burton's 1990 re-imagining and The Riddler in 1995's Batman Forever, is believed to be the subject of a tantalising tweet from Batman On Film which teases: "RW as Strange? Hmm..."

Batman News has noted that the poster correctly identified the presence of Bane in Christopher Nolan's superhero sequel prior to the confirmation of Tom Hardy's casting in the role. The website adds that another reliable source has frequently claimed that Strange will make an appearance.

Insiders have previously hinted that the Rises plot will be based on comic-book storyline 'Prey', in which Strange is portrayed as a psychotic psychologist tasked with helping Gotham police capture Batman.

Williams stated last summer that he would "do Batman in a second" should he be offered a part.

The Dark Knight Rises, which includes Anne Hathaway's Catwoman amongst its confirmed villains, is due for release on July 20, 2012.

Source

On the one hand, I'm calling bull****.

On the other - If Williams brings his A-Game, Creepy as **** performance? Well then that could be interesting. He's not the obvious choice for Hugo Strange, though to be fair, neither was Ledger as The Joker.