Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

I read on some legimate news sites that the picture is fake bale isnt even on set yet

That is probably less Makeup, more him getting his ass kicked for being a dick.

Well the title is The Dark Knight Rises Christian Bale Make-Up Test Has Him Beaten by Bane

Well the title is The Dark Knight Rises Christian Bale Make-Up Test Has Him Beaten by Bane

It was also uploaded by a JESSICAAMCFEE. Sounds legit.... :shiftyninja:

The image description:

An image has popped-up online, which many think is a leaked photo of a Make-Up test done on Christian Bale for The Dark Knight Rises. Some fans claim that this is what Bruce Wayne will look like after getting beat-up by Bane (Tom Hardy). Others think it might be a make-up test from the now-in production drama The 13 Women of Nanjing, which Christian Bale is headlining.

Edit: Is it just me or does Bale look really Asian in that photo?

Others think it might be a make-up test from the now-in production drama The 13 Women of Nanjing, which Christian Bale is headlining.

Lamp0 already said it, but the 2nd time I looked at that picture, I noticed the same thing. Bruce Wayne/Batman doesn't have a mustache/goatee/beard/whatever you want to call it. So that may very well be from the other movie he's working on.

Or maybe, since it's just a test it doesn't matter that he's not shaven yet. Maybe he's filming the other one while they're prepping Batman so he can't shave yet but they wanted to test the makeup for Batman too.

Edit: Is it just me or does Bale look really Asian in that photo?

Others think it might be a make-up test from the now-in production drama The 13 Women of Nanjing, which Christian Bale is headlining.

haha, but he isn't playing an Asian... I know bale is known for drastically altering his body, but I don't think he would go that far.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that make up photo is from the film Rescue Dawn.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer the version of Penguin that runs the Iceberg Lounge, a haunt for underworld types, that is a fence and sometimes comes out to play while also being one of Batman's informants - tolerated, barely, because of the info he can provide. THAT would fit nicely into the Nolan-verse.

Apparently it does because a green digital goo (background for an animated overlay) is seen oozing through the floor in a set used by the unit filming in Jodhpur, India.

More Batman in its current state is never a bad thing. This current style where its more dark and actually true to the style of many of the novels is how Batman should be end of. So glad were getting more :)

Shame its only a trilogy ;)

so two films = every film? ignorance or stupidity, you make the call.

Actually he frequently casts Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, and Ken Watanabe in his films. All of these have been in 2 or more of his movies, but that is allright considering that all his moives kick-ass.

Five out of his Seven films are on the IMDB's top 250: The Dark Knight (2008), Batman Begins (2005), Memento (2000), The Prestige (2006), Inception (2010). That is a winning formula.

if-it-aint-broke-dont-fix-it.jpg

It's a matter of chemistry. That is why Scorcese took DeNiro in almost all his 80's movies. Or Fincher did the same with Pitt. Burton and Depp. Scorcese and DiCaprio. Spielberg-Hanks, Bergman-Von Sydow, Von Trier-DaFoe, etc.

I bet that's a Lazarus pit.

In some form perhaps(another parlour trick?). I really can't imagine there will be any supernatural elements as there are in the comics.

Five out of his Seven films are on the IMDB's top 250: The Dark Knight (2008), Batman Begins (2005), Memento (2000), The Prestige (2006), Inception (2010). That is a winning formula.

I have to say though, apart from Memento, I find those films terribly over rated.

I'm definitely excited for this! I own the Dark Knight on Blu-ray and couldn't tell you how many times i've seen it!

From the Set!

SPOILER ALERT!

"Eyewitnesses and crew members told us of a particular scene being filmed, where a bald-headed child wearing ragged clothes emerges from the well and pulls his hood over his head. From the conversations, we reckon this is a young Bane, emerging from a vat of Venom, trained by Pence's Ra's al Ghul. The years of addiction to Venom builds him to be a massive monster with amped up senses, intelligence and physical prowess."

755554246.jpg

Alon Aboutboul is set to play a main villain in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises. Aboutboul is an Israeli actor who has starred in such roles as Body of Lies, Munich, and Rambo III. If you are a fan of ABC's Castle, you have seen him on the show.

The casting news was released from an Israeli site XNet, and then the actor's wife confirmed it on her Twitter. His role is reportedly one of a "particularly evil mad scientist". Unfortunately, we do not know if that scientist is in fact Hugo Strange or not. Expect this news to be confirmed by a more reliable source in the very near future.

http://www.badassdigest.com/2011/05/12/israeli-actor-you-never-heard-of-is-in-dark-knight-rises-may-play-hugo-strange-but-i-doubt-it

Alon Aboutboul gets around (Body of Lies, Castle, NCIS) and is a very skilled character actor.

Hugo Strange, a psychotic scientist/psychologist, is one of Batman's first foes dating back to the 1940's - even before Joker and Catwoman. In later arcs Strange advises a task force charged with hunting down Bats, a turn that fits in nicely with the end of TDK.

Hugo Strange

Hugo_Strange_1.jpg