Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

Please - everyone spotted the Batman logo, and the Superman logo - Come back when you've found Bane in that poster...

Oh really? That's funny, because I didn't spot the superman logo. And I doubt it's purposely placed there, it's a pretty faint resemblance if any to the superman shield; I am sure you could find any number of faces and logos from the shadows and debris.

I'm not sure if I should insert the obligatory 'oh crap - I'm posting on Neowin, remember to include Mr. ;) icon' or

Why so serious?

[Note to self: Copy 'n' paste usual sarcastic comments, but add ;) at the end]

Damn, I'm too late for the bootleg teaser trailers. Anyone got a new source?

Damn, I'm too late for the bootleg teaser trailers. Anyone got a new source?

They start screening it from tonight in cinemas [with Harry Potter] - I'd imagine a nice HD version will be officially released over the weekend. Why watch the crappy version, when you can wait a few days and get the high quality version?

They start screening it from tonight in cinemas [with Harry Potter] - I'd imagine a nice HD version will be officially released over the weekend. Why watch the crappy version, when you can wait a few days and get the high quality version?

Why wait if you can see a bit now though? Hell, I'll watch the HD version officially either way.

Why wait if you can see a bit now though? Hell, I'll watch the HD version officially either way.

There isn't much to it. I saw it last night in front of Harry potter. You don't get a good look at Bane, and it's only about a minute long.

Can't wait to see what Bane really looks likes, i know it is a dark film but hopefully it be even darker!!

There isn't much to it. I saw it last night in front of Harry potter. You don't get a good look at Bane, and it's only about a minute long.

Do you work in a theater? Thats the only way I can think of anyone in the US can see it considering it doesn't release till midnight tonight.

Its an easter egg for man of steel. Thats not debri shaped like a diamond with an S.

gotta agree with the better twin, just looks like falling debris to me...