Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

Do you work in a theater? Thats the only way I can think of anyone in the US can see it considering it doesn't release till midnight tonight.

How do you think it already leaked to the internet? Advanced screenings.

The second rock in on the bottom left of that poster looks like a panda bear head...let me figure this one out.

Christopher Nolan is totally directing Kung Fu Panda 3, and it'll be live action.

Duh!

all terrible quality....

its all from the same cam, cannot wait for the offical release though,

keeps checking itunes trailers :p

Do you work in a theater? Thats the only way I can think of anyone in the US can see it considering it doesn't release till midnight tonight.

I used to work in a theater when I was a teenager. :) However, now my younger brother happens to be a manager at the same theater. So, I get to go to any employee screenings they have.

Teaser Trailer: Awesome.

I just hope Nolan doesn't **** this up. There's no evidence to suggest he has, but I do think peeps need to lower their expectations slightly - a lot of people [myself included] are expecting Nolan to finish this off by delivering the best film EVER. Which is asking a lot, to say the least. As long as it's as good as TDK, that oughta do.

This trailer was not aired in front of my showing. Instead we got to see glee..........

Oh man, that's awesome - imagine if people went to see HP just to see The Dark Knight Rises trailer on the bigscreen, and instead got the Glee 3D Live trailer :)

TDK teaser is my all-time favorite. This doesn't even come close.

You mean the one with dialogue from the film over the breaking up bat logo?

I thought that was pretty awful.

Oh man, that's awesome - imagine if people went to see HP just to see The Dark Knight Rises trailer on the bigscreen, and instead got the Glee 3D Live trailer :)

that would've scarred me for life :p

It's a preview for a preview. What else did you expect from a teaser trailer? Wait for the full trailer (should be 2+min).

C'mon we get to hear what Nolan's version of the Joker would sound like. Not to mention a preview of how Ledger would live up to the character after everyone being so critical of the casting. The teaser didn't really gave us anything except goosebumps.

It's a preview for a preview. What else did you expect from a teaser trailer? Wait for the full trailer (should be 2+min).

Well firstly I am talking The Dark Knight's teaser, not this one.

And you miss understand me; I am not complaining because I want to see more, I am complaining because it's infuriatingly poor as a teaser. Rather than exciting me it annoys me that someone's getting paid to edit that...

C'mon we get to hear what Nolan's version of the Joker would sound like. Not to mention a preview of how Ledger would live up to the character after everyone being so critical of the casting. The teaser didn't really gave us anything except goosebumps.

Well sure it was interesting to hear Ledger as the Joker but as an edited teaser it was just so lazy, like there was no creative attempt to make it exciting.

^^ That to me is what a teaser is suppose to be. No real footage, but just a tease of something for the film. If you wanted more, then you could wait for the 2 min trailer.

^^ That to me is what a teaser is suppose to be. No real footage, but just a tease of something for the film. If you wanted more, then you could wait for the 2 min trailer.

But I am not criticizing it because it didn't show anything, I am criticizing it because I expect more in terms of creativity and concept as a teaser.

With so many people complaining about the teaser trailer, have you all forgotten that the movie has only been filming for like a little over a month? Considering they probably have quite a bit filmed already, and they film out of order, it's a little early for anything more than a teaser right now.

With so many people complaining about the teaser trailer, have you all forgotten that the movie has only been filming for like a little over a month? Considering they probably have quite a bit filmed already, and they film out of order, it's a little early for anything more than a teaser right now.

I don't think any one in this thread has complained that there should be more footage in the teaser, so I don't what your on about.

I'm was very surprised to get a teaser already!

Full trailer won't be till 2012