Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

But I am not criticizing it because it didn't show anything, I am criticizing it because I expect more in terms of creativity and concept as a teaser.

Well I didn't expect that much creativity in a teaser. What it did tell us was that the Joker was a different foe than anything Batman has ever encountered. That maybe he has met his match.

eh, didn't The Dark Knight get the first full trailer in December?

I haven't got a clue. I just assumed it would be 2012, like with most films generally.

I don't think any one in this thread has complained that there should be more footage in the teaser, so I don't what your on about.

There's a lot of comments in this thread about how the teaser sucks (or sucks in comparison to TDK teaser). I'm not saying there should be more footage in the trailer, but right now there probably isn't very much to put in it in general (including audio). So that may be the reason for the recycled material in this trailer.

I think there's plenty to chew on. What's Bruce's condition when he's talking to Gordon? Also see part of Batman's exhaustion at the end of it while fighting Bane. I thought it was great (Y)

Come on guys it's a teaser like a game teaser.. maybe a picture to show something but no they wanted to show little footage to the film, remember it's still being filmed now. If this teaser didn't come out then you've be waiting for a full trailer some time before xmas or early next year.

Can't believe people are complaining. Just a teaser which will not have any bearing on the film you are going to watch anyway.

fLBVs.jpg

Fanmade but very cool.

TDK teaser is my all-time favorite. This doesn't even come close.

I take this comment back. Only because I saw the poor quality bootleg version. Though still not as great as TDK, I got revved up when Kane walked towards Batman.

That last bit with Bane stepping up towards Batman... you just know ****s going down.

Yeah, looked awesome, looks like a right brute. Batman looked wasted.

^^^Whoa What?!?!?!?!?!

Where's that from???

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

It's the last piece of actual footage shown at the end of the teaser trailer.

On another note, looks like Batman may have actually met his match, because he looks super tired in that scene. This movie definitely has potential to be better than TDK.

On another note, looks like Batman may have actually met his match, because he looks super tired in that scene. This movie definitely has potential to be better than TDK.

You do know that Bane in the comics is actually the one to break batmans career forcing bruce wayne to "retire"

I haven't got a clue. I just assumed it would be 2012, like with most films generally.

I'm sure we will see the first full trailer with Sherlock Holmes as that is Warner Bros biggest movie before TDKR.

Can't believe people are complaining. Just a teaser which will not have any bearing on the film you are going to watch anyway.

fLBVs.jpg

Fanmade but very cool.

that is sweet!

I just want to see Anne Hathaway in skin tight leather, seeing her naked in Love and Other Drugs every other five seconds wasn't enough.

I wonder how much bigger Hardy will look as bane to Bale as Batman. I am sure his bulked up quite a bit and has some platform shoes on, but in the comic Bane was ginormous.

banecatwoman1.jpg

animation3qo79.gif

YES! That scene has instantly pumped me up! Thanks for the GIF!

You do know that Bane in the comics is actually the one to break batmans career forcing bruce wayne to "retire"

I'm aware of that. But that's just one scene. And only a couple seconds of it at that, so it's unknown what's actually happening there. But again, because it's a movie, it's not known how close to the comics it'll be, and whether the batman will be broken or not. Either way, this is my most anticipated movie of 2012. Every other movie is secondary for me.