Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

Can it be 3 hours long please? If it's the last one then I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Agreed or at least have the directors cut 3 hours long, like watchmen :p

temp2869.jpg

Bane!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on teh Tumblr!!!!!!

If you want to see full shots of Bane

Click the link

Not sure about his mask but I suppose he has to resemble the comic in some way.

As for his size which people seem to complain about, who cares. massive guys are not good fighters. I like that they haven't gone overboard, a big guy is fine.

Looks like the Batmobile is going to get wrecked again.. :/

So another day in the batman universe then. :p

Oh man, the tumbler is back and still looking bad as hell. I figured they'd go all black again cuz you know the whole dark night stuff but whatevs, i love that machine! They seriously need to put one of those in a museum or something!

Oh man, the tumbler is back and still looking bad as hell. I figured they'd go all black again cuz you know the whole dark night stuff but whatevs, i love that machine! They seriously need to put one of those in a museum or something!

Bane is riding in the Tumbler at one point. Who says it's Batman's? Given the comics, it wouldn't be surprising if they were Bane's or he stole them ;)

Click the link

As for his size which people seem to complain about, who cares. massive guys are not good fighters. I like that they haven't gone overboard, a big guy is fine.

In the comic Bane was massive and the best fighter. His fighting skills are part of his identity, and it's obvious that Nolan understand that.

Click the link

Bane wasnt a good fighter but he managed to break the bat by taking him to the brink. Running the gauntlet with joker, penguin, killer croc etc. Kane was the straw that broke the camels back in effect. It's going to take some doing to get the whole knightfall scenario down into a film.

Whooaa there. In the Knightfall comic there was no mention of his father or anything like that. As a child he was in the pits (literally) and learnt fighting from there. Reading the links his mother was killed at age 6 and then he was imprisoned by guards. That's when he started to learn to fight etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bane_%28comics%29

Bear in mind that I only kept up with the Bane era when I read Knightfall and had the audio book (broadcast on radio 1 if anyone remembers that??)

There is a lot going on in this, could nolan have bitten off more than is feasible in one movie? Then again i admit that I did go ito thnking that Dark Knight was going to suck after all the stereotypical media frenzy on a film and yet walked away amazed by the film.

Whooaa there. In the Knightfall comic there was no mention of his father or anything like that.

I know, but in knightfall he was already a formidable fighter, remember that he go into fights with others and always won. Jean-Paul Valley was the only one capable of defeating him. But JPV was the best Batman ever, so...

azraelbatman.jpg

That scene in Justice League Unlimited was the first time I heard our youngest say WTF?!? :)

I think he was 9 or 10 at the time. Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman, actually sang it too.

'Dark Knight Rises' Tom Hardy: 'Bane is f***ing cool'

Tom Hardy has revealed that fans will not be disappointed by Christopher Nolan's third and final Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises.

Hardy, who will appear as super-villain Bane, said that it was not a difficult decision agreeing to sign on to Nolan's project.

"Hang on a minute," Hardy told Total Film about Nolan's phone call. "You're asking me to come round the world with you in a Batman movie, playing a villain, and the only downside to it is I have to wear a mask? Hmmm, let me think. I'll get back to you? No, I'm f**king there, man! Anything you need."

Hardy gave little away about the film's details, but reassured Batman fans that it will not be a disappointment.

He said: "All I can say is that Chris has a plan up his sleeve that's not at all disappointing. And that is a definite choice that's watertight in every respect.

"I think Bane's f**king cool so I'm really excited to play him. It's not the guy in Joel Schumacher's film, but it shouldn't disappoint fanboys."

Speaking about whether he has any worries about competing with Heath Ledger's Oscar-winning performance in The Dark Knight, he added: "No, none at all.

"Brilliant actor, brilliant work - that's it. I've got a job to do. It's the same with Mad Max and Mel Gibson. I'm not here to engage in a competition with their talent. It's to play the character that I've been given."

Tom Hardy is rumoured to be playing notorious gangster Al Capone in crime film Cicero.

The Dark Knight Rises arrives in cinemas on July 20, 2012.

Source: Digitalspy

Having retired from a life of crime, Catwoman took a life of covert operations spying for the Gotham Central Intelligence Agency :p nah, it looks cool, Anne looks gorgeous :wub: