Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

I'm too hoping she would have a small roll in the film, not disrespect she look really nice in that tight leather and all. But the costume is nowhere near to what I have catwomen in my mind, not eve close by a long shot. Anyway here's picture in full glory (kinda).

tumblr_lph8nlBBlo1qiy7aco1_1280.jpg

I'm too hoping she would have a small roll in the film, not disrespect she look really nice in that tight leather and all. But the costume is nowhere near to what I have catwomen in my mind, not eve close by a long shot. Anyway here's picture in full glory (kinda).

tumblr_lph8nlBBlo1qiy7aco1_1280.jpg

Is this real???

Pretty much in line with the modern Darwyn Cooke version of Catwoman in the comics, but without the leather cap w/ears. Also in line with the more realistic look Nolan has been using; Catwoman is a cat burglar, and this would be functional for that job.

post-347280-0-67507600-1312647972.jpg

Looks like it.

Pretty much in line with the modern Darwyn Cooke version of Catwoman in the comics, but without the leather cap w/ears. Also in line with the more realistic look Nolan has been using; Catwoman is a cat burglar, and this would be functional for that job.

Well said. I don't dislike it. But I'm not in love with it either. Need to see her in action in the film for the final call.

The only problem with that is the lack of the cap with the cat ears, the rest is fine IMO. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Everyone was like this before, when they announced Heath Ledger as the Joker and Nolan's version of the Joker for The Dark Knight. To be honest, I didn't know Cat Woman had that name because she was a cat burglar. I always thought she had something with cat's, lol :rofl: Though I did know she was a burglar etc. So yeah, in the sense of being a cat burglar that suit would be fitting in with the rest of the ideas Nolan has so far for his Batman movies. It's an interesting take on Cat Woman, that's for sure.

Cat burglar was just the start of her "talents," she's also been a prostitute and a madame in the comics & graphic novels.

Batman-News is reporting a back-story for her -

When you run a website like Batman-News.com, you get sent tips and ?scoops? almost every day. I do my best to filter out the BS, and just deliver news from reliable sources here. Back in June I received a tip from a source claiming to know details about Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises. One of the things mentioned was ?she steals the Batpod? and at the time, I thought that sounded too cool to be true. Well, now Warner Bros. has officially released a picture of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman on top of the Batpod, which means there?s probably some truth in that report I received. Here it is in full? if you?re avoiding details about Catwoman?s backstory, you may not want to continue.

Catwoman is apparently one of the most well written characters we?ve seen in these movies so far and she could potentially steal the show the way Heath Ledger did last time. She does some cool stuff in the movie like jumping out of windows and stealing the Batpod. Her back story is that she has a history of abuse and works as a stripper and is also a pickpocket.

And if you weren?t blown away by Anne Hathaway?s Catwoman costume, don?t worry. A completely separate source informed me that Catwoman will be wearing a cowl at some point in The Dark Knight Rises. I?m not as confident in this source yet, so I?m passing this info along for the sake of discussion. As always this should be taken as rumor until it?s proven to be official, but I have no reason to doubt the accuracy in the first report regarding Selina Kyle?s backstory. What do you think of this news? Let me know in the comments.

LOL! In hindsight, it's even noticeable around the head. There's an odd shadow right behind it. Also, the look on the face is the exact same look as the one in the photo of Cat Woman on the Batpod, same hair and glare on the goggles.

Looks good, I'm not surprised she doesn't look like Catwoman. They haven't even said she is Catwoman (officially that is). She probably becomes Catwoman at the end of the film. The suit we saw was probably her regular outfit. I'm sure they will give her the iconic mask before the film ends.

Looks good, I'm not surprised she doesn't look like Catwoman. They haven't even said she is Catwoman (officially that is). She probably becomes Catwoman at the end of the film. The suit we saw was probably her regular outfit. I'm sure they will give her the iconic mask before the film ends.

Well they don't really need to say it officially. It's obvious she is catwoman. Even if they barely use that as her alias. Remember how the Two-face name was used only, what... two or three times in The Dark Knight?

The budget for "Batman: The Dark Knight Rises" might have just jumped up another six figures -- because last Friday, Catwoman's stunt double BARRELED through a super-expensive IMAX camera ... and TMZ has the crushing footage.

It's unclear who messed up -- the stunt-double or the cameraman -- but either way, the camera appeared to be blown to smithereens.

It was all shot outside some building at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh -- which, we're told, is supposed to be Gotham City Hall in the movie.

Thankfully, no one was hurt -- and with a budget of $250 MILLION ... a broken camera's just a drop in the bucket.

Sources close to production tell us both the camera and the cameraman were not injured during the incident -- but if you look closely, you can SEE camera shrapnel ... and fixing those things ain't cheap!

A rep for Warner Bros. had no comment.

Source (with video)

That's definitely not good. But, at least we know of one IMAX scene that will be in the movie shifty.gif

Hathaway was asked by Shockya about all the photos from the set that have come online since the production started filming in Pittsburgh.

"It's disappointing. I think everyone feels a slight frustration with it because those stills so undercut the work that's being done," she said.

But the actress added that it's not ruining the movie. "No, no one's nervous about it. I mean, honestly, like, wait till you see this movie. Chris is doing insane things in it. And it's gonna be marvelous and it's gonna be way beyond what anyone imagines that it could be. You can't imagine the things that he's doing, at least I couldn't until I read the script and I was like, 'You're really? Okay, you're going there!' And it's Chris Nolan; even the picture that he released of me, that's not everything. That's like a tenth of what the catsuit is. And I've got to say, I find it frustrating and I know he finds it frustrating, but I also think that he's having fun with it, kind of like spooning out secrets. He has a lot more control than you think."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168153-anne-hathaway-on-christopher-nolans-the-dark-knight-rises

I heard they destroyed an IMAX Camera on the last movie too.

Coincidentally, I was watching "The Making of The Dark Knight" on youtube yesterday, and they destroyed an IMAX camera in the underground chase scene. It got crushed when the ultimate arm got hit by the truck. I guess it's also important to note that we have no clue at which point in the movie all of this is happening in either. It could be very early in the movie, middle or late. I really want to know though lol.

But aren't there only like 7 IMAX Cameras in Existence. Ok it might not be that few, but there aren't an abundance of them.