Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

But aren't there only like 7 IMAX Cameras in Existence. Ok it might not be that few, but there aren't an abundance of them.

No, There are about 26 IMAX Cameras in existence now.

No, There are about 26 IMAX Cameras in existence now.

throw one down, and smash it into the ground, 25 IMAX cameras left on the wall.....

on a serious note, wonder if the film survived, IMAX film is EXPENSIVE as heck

The IMAX scenes in TDK look a lot better than the rest of the film. It's like you could see more detail, even though the rest of the film is also 1080p (letterboxed though).

If there's going to be a next batman film, insuring those imax babies is gonna cost A LOT

Caught on the streets of Philadelphia: rumors say this is the Bat-Copter and that the blades will be added digitally in post-production, as well as the undercarriage being erased.

I question that because it looks more like a Tumbler-ized version of the flying Batmobile in the Batman Beyond animated series. I also don't see blades fitting between the buildings.

batwhat.jpg?1313163780

Batman Beyond street 'n sky Batmobile

ShowImage.aspx?ImageId=Batman-Beyond-Street-To-Sky-Batmobile%7C41MT98K5W4L.jpg

^It looks more similar to this one from Batman Beyond:

Batman_Beyond_Batmobile.jpg

Couldn't find a proper side view of it on Google Images but it gives you the idea. Also, having it floating without blades looks indeed more plausible. How would such small blades keep a heavy object like that into the air. Plus to me it fits more within the realm Nolan's Batman movies.

^Here's a fix for that image:

bat-vehicle-closeup.jpg

Lets also add that this is the back of the vehicle.

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't able to see the images earlier today. It said something about permission or whatever. I can see them now though :s :D

^I've had that same issue earlier today. I've re-upload them for the ones who are having that same issue.

Turda%20Salt%20Mines%201.jpg

Turda%20Salt%20Mines%202.jpg

Turda%20Salt%20Mines%203.jpg

Turda%20Salt%20Mines%204.jpg

Turda%20Salt%20Mines%205.jpg