Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

• 3 weeks later...

You won't know how good she is as catwoman until you see the movie. Suit aside it's all about the way she acts it out.

You won't know how good she is as catwoman until you see the movie. Suit aside it's all about the way she acts it out.

yeah its all about that...don't care for Catwoman anyway its all about Bane and his story for me

Apparently her goggles functions as cat ears as well. Regardless I dig it.

Nice that they found a way to make something like that actually "functional" too. Similar to how the bat ears have the hearing enhancements in them as well. Glad to get some more info/pictures from the set though. Interesting they have Batman coming out in broad daylight though too. Very interesting.

meh

While I agree (for now), a lot of people had that same feeling when pics were leaked out about Joker and such on the last Batman. At this point given Nolan's history of fantastic movies, Im not going to judge the book by a few pics.

Cillian Murphy has allegedly been spotted on the set of The Dark Knight Rises.

Comic Book Movie reports that separate eyewitnesses saw the 28 Days Later star during a filming session in Los Angeles.

"Cillian Murphy is returning in TDKR. You can see him at Union Station in Los Angeles, but at least that's where I saw him earlier on my way back home from taking spy photos," an anonymous source posted on the Superhero Hype forums.

"I couldn't take a picture of him because there are a ton of security guards, but he's definitely there. You can take this as 100% legit fact."

Murphy portrayed Jonathan Crane in 2005's Batman Begins, a role his revisited for a cameo in The Dark Knight. The actor also teamed up with director Christopher Nolan for Inception last year.

Cillian Murphy has allegedly been spotted on the set of The Dark Knight Rises.

Comic Book Movie reports that separate eyewitnesses saw the 28 Days Later star during a filming session in Los Angeles.

"Cillian Murphy is returning in TDKR. You can see him at Union Station in Los Angeles, but at least that's where I saw him earlier on my way back home from taking spy photos," an anonymous source posted on the Superhero Hype forums.

"I couldn't take a picture of him because there are a ton of security guards, but he's definitely there. You can take this as 100% legit fact."

Murphy portrayed Jonathan Crane in 2005's Batman Begins, a role his revisited for a cameo in The Dark Knight. The actor also teamed up with director Christopher Nolan for Inception last year.

Somehow, when I read the spoiler, I had already imagined Leonardo de Caprio's expression already :rofl: .

Scirwode

ill go on record for saying the avengers will blow this movie out of the water. i don't think this movie will do as well as the rest of them did.

meh

same here, the catwoman suit sucks.

ill go on record for saying the avengers will blow this movie out of the water. i don't think this movie will do as well as the rest of them did.

I doubt that, Iron Man 2 was only ok, worse than Iron Man, Thor pretty much sucked, the only good movie Marvel made recently is X Men First Class. Meanwhile Nolan is a consistent filmmaker whose last 5 movies (Inception, The Dark Knight, Prestige, Batman Begins, Memento) are all above 8 on IMdB, critically acclaimed movies.

yeah Avengers will be amazing but I am a Marvel guy and not a DC guy, the only problem is how do you top Dark Knight and I really don't think he can and I also agree the Catwoman is so poor but then again need to see it in motion

I doubt that, Iron Man 2 was only ok, worse than Iron Man, Thor pretty much sucked, the only good movie Marvel made recently is X Men First Class. Meanwhile Nolan is a consistent filmmaker whose last 5 movies (Inception, The Dark Knight, Prestige, Batman Begins, Memento) are all above 8 on IMdB, critically acclaimed movies.

you must be a nolan fanatic... thor didn't suck at all, either did captain.

It's down to opinions, but he is correct, the quality of the marvel films are not the same as the latest Batman films. The latest Batman films go much deeper where has the current marvel ones are more comical and less serious. It's all down to taste. I like both the Batman films and the Marvel films, but comparing them both, Batman is at higher quality.

The problem with Avengers is that it's been building up for years since Thor, The Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and so on. It'll be the film which brings them together, but I have doubts that it'll be as big as it should be.

Yes, I must be a Nolan fanatic by showing that his movies achieve both critical and viewers praise, lol. Haven't seen Captain America yet. Thor lucked consistent art direction and had some pretty bad acting.

Interesting they have Batman coming out in broad daylight though too. Very interesting.

They'll actually probably edit that to make it night. I think they shot many of the night scenes in The Dark Knight, during the day.

I don't think Nolans Batman films are nearly as good as alot other might think, but Thor was a joke.