Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

Might just be my lack of knowledge about the plot, but I fail to see how that fits in, or has anything to do with TDKR, unless it could be related to Bane (which it probably is in some way).

8 years later...

I was the first in here who said it: This is based on Frank Miller's The Dark Knight returns.

This is another hint at that!

Man, this is gonna be great!

BTW, for those saying The Avengers will be better than this, please, watch more movies, educate yourselves.

BTW, for those saying The Avengers will be better than this, please, watch more movies, educate yourselves.

Indeed.

Avenger will, no doubt, be a hit, in every way, and it may even surpass The Dark Knight Rises in Box Office but The Dark Knight Rises will still be superior to it.

I have no doubt about it that both will be good movies, but this one is in another class

Indeed.

Avenger will, no doubt, be a hit, in every way, and it may even surpass The Dark Knight Rises in Box Office but The Dark Knight Rises will still be superior to it.

I have no doubt about it that both will be good movies, but this one is in another class

Well TDK was one of the highest grossing movies ever so even this might not happen.

edit:

I've just stumbled upon some details about the incoming prologue:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=50909

8 years later...

I was the first in here who said it: This is based on Frank Miller's The Dark Knight returns.

What makes you say that?

Whilst it's possible that The Dark Knight Returns has influenced elements of the film, I wouldn't say it's based on it.

Much in the same way Batman Begins drew influence from Year One and The Dark Knight from The Long Halloween.

edit:

I've just stumbled upon some details about the incoming prologue:

http://www.comicbook...s/news/?a=50909

Just read the post on that link. Makes me wish I was going to see MI:4, but now I have to wait for a leak of the prologue instead :( Seriously can't wait for this movie, and it looks like it will be worth a trip to Nashville to see it (Nashville is the closest place that will be showing it at the IMAX).

Bane... with british accent? :/

So? Christian Bale (Bruce Wayne/Batman) & Gary Oldman (Comm. Gordon) are from the UK too. Not to mention Director Chris Nolan.

A LOT of UK actors can do perfect American accents.

So? Christian Bale (Bruce Wayne/Batman) & Gary Oldman (Comm. Gordon) are from the UK too. Not to mention Director Chris Nolan.

A LOT of UK actors can do perfect American accents.

What he ment was that Bane in the movie had a British accent.

I agree. This is probably the going to be the movie of the decade for us superhero fans.

Bane in the comics has a mexican origin.

False - he was from Santa Prisca, a fictional island nation in the northern Caribbean. His father was Sir Edmund Dorrance, a former British Royal Artillery officer, AKA "King Snake," who had impregnated a Santa Prescian rebel while there.

Really need a hi-res version of that poster. It looks awesome. Can't lie, when I saw it, I kind of got a chill seeing it. Still can't believe how big Tom Hardy got from some of the other pictures I saw. He's even bigger than he was in Bronson. Crazy.

• Like 1