Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

I always thought his mother's pearl necklace fell apart when she was murdered. I guess it's possible that Catwoman found the pearls and put it back together. That, or Bruce Wayne bought a similar necklace which is then stolen by Catwoman.

I always thought his mother's pearl necklace fell apart when she was murdered. I guess it's possible that Catwoman found the pearls and put it back together. That, or Bruce Wayne bought a similar necklace which is then stolen by Catwoman.

or the police picked up all the pearls and Bruce rethread it.

^The article is from Dec 17, it's the crappy camcorded copy that has been around for a while.

Yeah, I'd say that's beyond craptacular. I also see what people were saying about Banes voice now. I could probably understand about half of what he was saying though. The rest? No clue at all lol. Would be nice if they actually released a quality version of the prologue.

they better hardcode what Banes says or the ppl wont spend a cent on this movie.

They're likely cleaning up his voice in post production because of all the complaints.

A new audio mix for the Dark Knight Rises prologue has reportedly been sent to theatres.

A number of fans and critics expressed difficulty understanding the villain Bane's (Tom Hardy) dialogue clearly in the six-minute prologue to the highly-anticipated film.

According to previous reports, director Christopher Nolan has said that he will only tweak the sound mix slightly rather than completely change it.

A source has now claimed that IMAX theatres have received a new mix for the prologue, in which Bane's dialogue has been "cleaned up".

"A friend of mine who is an IMAX projectionist told me they received a new soundtrack for the Dark Knight Rises prologue," the insider told Collider.

"He said it's now a combo soundtrack with Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, but the cool thing about this is that they've cleaned up the dialogue," the source added. "They've gone in and lowered the background noise of the plane and other things, thus making Bane's dialogue clearer and more understandable.

"He asked some people after they left the movie if they could understand Bane and they all said they had no issue understanding him, and were excited for the movie."

The trailer for The Dark Knight Rises recently broke the record for the most downloaded trailer on iTunes.

The Dark Knight Rises opens in cinemas on July 20, 2012.

Source: Digitalspy.

I am a big fan of the first two Nolan films and Inception, he hasn't really had a big part in any film I would call a flop or really even an average film. However I don't think he has ever had so much pressure on him. The Dark Knight and Inception are his two biggest films but they weren't really expected to hit the heights they did.

This will have pressure on it to stand up beside Inception and the Dark Knight. If he makes it more like Batman begins, I won't see it being a failure but not exactly something to top the dark knight.

It will definitely be a great film but my prediction is that I will probably like the dark knight the best because of Heath Ledger. Although I was really surprised by Inception, he could have more tricks to pull on us.

I don't really like to see to much or talk about it to much before it's release because when the film is surprising it's a lot better and makes re-watching a lot better.

My guess is The Dark Knight Rises will have a lot of elements that Nolan learned from both The Dark Knight and Inception. From what I've read about the prologue, it was kind of reminiscent of the zero-gravity scene from Inception. So I'm sure he's got a few things that we haven't seen yet.

all i know is im glad nolan is done with the batman franchise. it's needs a fresh take. now if i could only get rid of him on the new superman disaster.

all i know is im glad nolan is done with the batman franchise. it's needs a fresh take. now if i could only get rid of him on the new superman disaster.

Lol, considering that Zach Snyder is supposed to make superman, Nolan is the one person who could save it.

• Like 1

Lol, considering that Zach Snyder is supposed to make superman, Nolan is the one person who could save it.

apparently you have not seen the new suit nor some of the cast.

Snyder has an eye for a scene but beyond that he is awful. Superman will be terrible.

im about the biggest superman fan out there and im terrified with the new cast and direction they are headed. this is sups last chance on the big screen.

but back on topic, i still think tdkr will suck. ill take the burton films anyday. the only thing that saved the last nolan batman was heath ledger.