Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

As much as I wanted the trailer to be full of badassery, it really isn't. It's a decent trailer, but not as good as TDK trailer.

It's only the first one, we'll probably get another 2 or 3 before it's all said and done.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a roundup of some of the latest rumors for the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises. If you do not want to be spoiled, beware there could be potential spoilers below.

• Ra?s al Ghul will possibly be making a quick appearance in Nolan?s The Dark Knight Rises. Liam Neeson was quoted as saying: ?I can tell you nothing about Dark Knight Rises, seriously?I was on set for maybe an hour-and-a-half and the director didn?t tell me anything of what it's about. So, I'm being very honest when I say I have no idea what's going to happen.?
    While saying he was on set doesn?t mean he actually filmed a scene, I can see him at least recording some audio to be played or used at some point during the film. However there is a chance he could have filmed a quick scene with this next actress:
  • Joey King, the 13-year-old actress playing an unknown part was being interviewed by My Entertainment World and said: ?I play young Talia al Ghul?I can't give too much away because I promised Mr. Nolan I wouldn't say anything. There are too many secrets about the character and the movie."
    It has been rumored that Marion Cotillard is actually playing Talia al Ghul, rather than Miranda Tate in the film. Considering that Neeson was on set, I can easily see him filming a quick scene with young Talia during some flashback scene, setting up some of the backstory for Cotillard?s adult Talia.
  • This rumor is the most far-fetched, but could also fit in with my theory of how the film will play out that I previously posted here. A few weeks ago, DC Comics announced it would be cancelling a few of its new 52 books, and adding some new titles to the lineup in May. One of those being World?s Finest. While this isn?t a huge deal by any means, and on the surface has nothing to do with The Dark Knight Rises, what was said by Paul Levitz could.
    The series is going to star Power Girl and Huntress, and is said to help in reintroducing Earth-2 to the DC Universe. Levitz let it slip that in this new series, that the Huntress would revert back to her former origin of being Helena Wayne, compared to being Helena Bertenelli in the comics prior to the New 52.
    A little backstory: Helena Wayne was the daughter of Earth-2?s Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle. Yes, it's far fetched to think that a change that DC is doing in the comics could correlate at all to Nolan?s film, but like I said, Bruce Wayne settling down with Selina and having a daughter could not only help wrap up Nolan?s trilogy, but it fits within my theory.

Source

• 1 month later...

Nolan Screens The Dark Knight Rises

Director shows early cut to the studio brass.

Someone out there just watched The Dark Knight Rises in its entirety today.

The Hollywood Reporter claims that TDKR director Christopher Nolan screened his first, rough cut of his final Batman film for Warner Bros. execs in Burbank today, including studio film boss Jeff Robinov and production president Greg Silverman.

"The movie doesn't open until July 20, but Nolan has allowed himself plenty of time to fine-tune the movie as he and the brass see fit," said THR. "Sources say Nolan has been a fixture on the Warners lot over the past few days after finishing a months-long shoot and editing process."

OMG. Wish I could be there for that. So excited for this movie. :woot:

It seems so far away though... :cry:

Nolan Screens The Dark Knight Rises

Director shows early cut to the studio brass.

Someone out there just watched The Dark Knight Rises in its entirety today.

The Hollywood Reporter claims that TDKR director Christopher Nolan screened his first, rough cut of his final Batman film for Warner Bros. execs in Burbank today, including studio film boss Jeff Robinov and production president Greg Silverman.

"The movie doesn't open until July 20, but Nolan has allowed himself plenty of time to fine-tune the movie as he and the brass see fit," said THR. "Sources say Nolan has been a fixture on the Warners lot over the past few days after finishing a months-long shoot and editing process."

I want to know what this person/people thought of it

So we have exactly 4 months to go before TDKR is released, which means for me, at best, I'll have to wait 4 months and 1 day, because I'm probably driving to Nashville to see it at the Imax. Stupid Memphis for not having one locally that actually shows movies people want to see.

New Dark Knight Rises Plot Synopsis

Some SPOILERISH revelations about Commissioner Gordon.

A purported plot summary from an official licensee for The Dark Knight Rises provides some interesting revelations about what happens with Commissioner Gordon in the sequel.

The Daily BLAM! points out this product entry at Film Cells, Ltd., which is selling a film cell plaque for TDKR featuring images of Batman, Bane and Gordon. (See image below.) The film cell plaque entry page in question, however, has been removed from the site since last night.

Just be advised that SPOILERISH info follows! So turn away now if you don't wanna know!

Still here? OK, then here's the plot synopsis included with the product detail info of the film cell plaque:

"When Commissioner Gordon stumbles upon a plot to destroy the city from within, Bruce Wayne gets back into action as the Batman. Waiting for him is the mysterious Selina Kyle and Bane, a lethal adversary on a crusade to tear apart Batmans legacy piece by piece."

And now for the plaque itself, which has an even more SPOILERISH caption above Gordon's head. Again, continue at your own peril!

<a href="http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1221072p1.html">IGN

• 2 weeks later...

So we have exactly 4 months to go before TDKR is released, which means for me, at best, I'll have to wait 4 months and 1 day, because I'm probably driving to Nashville to see it at the Imax. Stupid Memphis for not having one locally that actually shows movies people want to see.

Yeah I'm driving from Dallas up to Moore, OK to see it in Imax lol, well worth it as that theater is so amazing.

I haven't even seen the trailer :wacko:

So I don't think I'll see that ^^ too. :p

Its just the trailer in super slow motion.

It's just a trailer bro. lol.

yeah I know that I didn't do the video :p people are forgetting about DKR because Avengers is everywhere so why not redux the trailer

yeah I know that I didn't do the video :p people are forgetting about DKR because Avengers is everywhere so why not redux the trailer

Well it's like less than a month away from Avengers.

Don't forget The Amazing Spider-Man