zodiac

no country for old men

die hard

once upon a time in the west

the departed

There will be blood

Schindlers List

Lawrence of Arabia

Well I feel I have valid points for why I find issues with these films. Others my find such issues insignificant, but I am certainly not taken by the simple theatre of a film.

with all due respect, I think "no country for old men" was one of the stupidest "movies" I ever saw. YMMV.

with all due respect, I think "no country for old men" was one of the stupidest "movies" I ever saw. YMMV.

It was an excellent one. Dont know why you wont like it :s

Awesome but I hope it ends great and with a future :)

I have the feeling the ending will be very sad yet majestic.

Oh. Em. Gee. Made it seem that Bane defeats Batman, only for Batman to rise and get the final victory. Going to be incredible!

I have the feeling the ending will be very sad yet majestic.

from what i've heard they're going to end this one HARD by either killing the batman or crippling him

Wow, that was a well done trailer.

I really hope they don't kill Batman though, I cannot imagine that being a satisfying conclusion. Unfortunatly I can really see Nolan going for that kind of thing and over blowing the drama of it all.

I swear though, if people start saying this film sucks....

Oh. Em. Gee. Made it seem that Bane defeats Batman, only for Batman to rise and get the final victory. Going to be incredible!

Uh, thats how Batman goes. All of them.

That trailer was MUCH better than the last two trailers. This movie will truly be epic. A little less than 3 months to go!

Uh, thats how Batman goes. All of them.

I would love it if Nolan shocked by killing him at the end thus ending everything

That trailer is epic. I think we learn here that Catwoman starts out as an enemy of Batman but then they become allies

That trailer is epic. I think we learn here that Catwoman starts out as an enemy of Batman but then they become allies

What? People didn't know this? I guess maybe I just follow the comics too much when it comes to batman but those two come very close to hooking up for good iirc. Besides, as of now, comics wise, I think there's a different catwoman, just like there's been 5 or so Robins to date.

I dunno how it will end but I doubt Nolan will kill batman, having him temporarily crippled fits with the comic and I'd like to think that Nolan, for the most part, follows the comic he's using as a base pretty close. Besides, it's the only thing Bane is known for.

Not sure how many people are interested in this, but IGN posted their analysis of the trailer. I saw a few interesting things in it that they pointed out that I didn't notice (seems to always be the case since I don't analyze trailers when I watch them).

Some interesting stuff in that IGN video, it feels like this movie could be a "final" with the whole 8 year skp etc but on the other hand I have to think they'll do more even if we get a new director going forward. Also from the cover shot, that line from Bale kinda sounds like he's done being batman after this one, I don't mind a new batman personally for a 4th movie later though.

There's just so much you could cover and the movies never seem to want to go there, though the older ones had the bad guys in them they did a poor job story wise imo. I wanna see some Talia, Robin, more catwoman, hell I'm even down for some batgirl/oracle (though we'd need a new joker for that story line).