Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

I saw that tv spot last night during the Heat/Celtics game. Can't wait for this movie to come out.

I swear if they kill off batman I'll be p1ssed!

I doubt that'd happen, small changes to the batman story are one thing but that's a pretty huge one and the studios don't like it when a star big money making character dies and then they can't make any more sequels to cash in. Even if this is Nolans last batman in the directors seat I doubt this will be the last one they make, and I don't mean doing another silly reboot and that crap.

I doubt that'd happen, small changes to the batman story are one thing but that's a pretty huge one and the studios don't like it when a star big money making character dies and then they can't make any more sequels to cash in. Even if this is Nolans last batman in the directors seat I doubt this will be the last one they make, and I don't mean doing another silly reboot and that crap.

I can't imagine they will continue this particular interrprutation of Batman without Nolan.

Plus, I'd much prefer to see a different take without having to cling to all stuff Nolan's done.

I can't imagine they will continue this particular interrprutation of Batman without Nolan.

Plus, I'd much prefer to see a different take without having to cling to all stuff Nolan's done.

Nolan doesn't have to direct anymore, he can just be executive producer and let someone else he thinks is up to the task to take over. The last thing we need, again, is a reboot/respin re-whatever of this. I'm tired of them, and rehashing the same areas of the batman story. It's about time they take it farther than just Joker and maybe Catwoman etc. There's a good number of villeins that can work in the Nolan style of being more "realistic" without issue. Riddler stands out in my mind, I'd love a dark tdk type batman with riddler and his death trap puzzles etc.