Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

I can't believe I'm going to have to wait until the end of August before I can see this movie.

I want to watch this soooo bad!

I dont know why people are doubting this movie will be any good. Nolan has never made a bad movie, he's very into this trilogy, the trailers are excellent, and it seems Hathaway has pulled a Ledger with this one.

I dont know why people are doubting this movie will be any good. Nolan has never made a bad movie, he's very into this trilogy, the trailers are excellent, and it seems Hathaway has pulled a Ledger with this one.

I am certainly going to wait to pass judgement on that bit, yeah she looks good but Ledger level? I will have to see the whole movie

I've seen the doubter chat die down the the release of the multiple trailers and tv spots. I think folk are coming around...

If by "pulled a Ledger" you mean everyone doubted Nolan on casting Ledger (as they did hathaway), and suprising all of us, sure I can see that. But I do not believe she will be able to pull off the "acting" part as well as Ledger did. My biggest concern with all of these TV spots and trailers is the prisoner scenes, they just look too "fake" or stereotyped? Those are the scenes that dont make is feel like a Nolan film, I hope I am wrong and just seeing the scenes out of context.

My biggest concern with all of these TV spots and trailers is the prisoner scenes, they just look too "fake" or stereotyped? Those are the scenes that dont make is feel like a Nolan film, I hope I am wrong and just seeing the scenes out of context.

I know what you mean. But it's nothing new for a Nolan movie. The boat scene in The Dark Knight was like that. It was just dreadfully done, it felt like a well produced TV movie. And many of the side characters are very generic and clich?d in their performance.

I am still skeptical as to how good this movie will be as I did find many issues with The Dark Knight, and I am often bombozzaled by just how many people think it's the best thing ever made.

I'm lost - struggling to remember the scene???

The scene where the joker put bombs in both a boat full of inmates and another one full of civilians and make them decide to destroy the other boat.

Pre ordered my Imax tickets, had to do the Sunday showing, Sat is booked out because of a wedding and I leave work too late for weekdays. Cannot wait!!