Batman 3 "The Dark Knight Rises"

Reviews are up, the first negative joke has some funny comments. He has spoliers so don't read the whole thing. He said the action reminded him of transformers (aka bad)

Reviews are up, the first negative joke has some funny comments. He has spoliers so don't read the whole thing. He said the action reminded him of transformers (aka bad)

Link? I want a review with spoilers, I won't bother with the movie.

Link? I want a review with spoilers, I won't bother with the movie.

I believe he's referring to this. The reviewer didn't care for The Dark Knight either: "This movie is too in love with itself to make you love it."

I believe he's referring to this. The reviewer didn't care for The Dark Knight either: "This movie is too in love with itself to make you love it."

Out of 28 reviews so far, that guy has the only negative one. I think it's safe to say the problem is with him and not the movie.

It was actually this one:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marshall-fine/movie-review-ithe-dark-kn_b_1676367.html

Not any spoilers really, and not that negative. Just straight up objective (by the looks of it).

I am certainly going to wait to pass judgement on that bit, yeah she looks good but Ledger level? I will have to see the whole movie

there would be no "ledger level" if he didn't die. He was an average actor at best. Sure he did a good job as joker but that was mostly thanks to Nolan not heath.

DO NOT read this TIME review if you care about deducing things into spoilers.

TomatoMeter: 91% (35)

http://entertainment...to-the-heights/

TIME's Review of The Dark Knight Rises: To the Depths, To the Heights

Make way, puny Avengers, for the grand tale of a superhero in emotional crisis, as Gotham City faces economic collapse and a reign of terror. Can Batman even come to his own rescue?

>

The Dark Knight Rises, Christopher Nolan?s mesmerizing climax to his trilogy reboot of the DC Comics character, is a show, all right. But not in the way of the standard summer action fantasy. Although his movie contains elaborate fights, stunts, chases and war toys, and though the director dresses half his characters in outfits suitable for a Comic-Con revel, Nolan is a dead-serious artist with a world view many shades darker than the knight of the title. The Avengers is kid stuff compared with this meditation on mortal loss and heroic frailty. For once a melodrama with pulp origins convinces viewers that it can be the modern equivalent to Greek myths or a Jonathan Swift satire. TDKR is that big, that bitter ? a film of grand ambitions and epic achievement. The most eagerly anticipated movie of summer 2012 was worth waiting for.

>

TDKR-Logo-the-dark-knight-rises-movie.jpg

I read the Time one and I can confirm that it will pretty much give most of the movie away to you if you read it.

I read the Time one and I can confirm that it will pretty much give most of the movie away to you if you read it.

Perfect.

It was actually this one:

http://www.huffingto..._b_1676367.html

Not any spoilers really, and not that negative. Just straight up objective (by the looks of it).

That's not objective. It's borderline condescending and clumsy.

Edit: And after reading other reviews by the same author it seems he is just disconnected with new forms of storytelling and even psychology. He's a fraud.

That's not objective. It's borderline condescending and clumsy.

Edit: And after reading other reviews by the same author it seems he is just disconnected with new forms of storytelling and even psychology. He's a fraud.

To each their own I guess. I read the spoiler "rich" Time review, movie sounds descent.

HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE SPOILER BELOW

Batman dies.

^

Oh, it sounds fantastic! I don't give a crap that I have a pretty good idea how it plays out because of that article, it will still be amazing.

I'm pretty confident, though, that you didn't need to post that spoiler yet (even with the spoiler tag).

To each their own I guess. I read the spoiler "rich" Time review, movie sounds descent.

HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE SPOILER BELOW

Batman dies.

It's not really a surprise considering what series the movies are based on

Booked my tickets to see Batman Begins, The Dark Knight & The Dark Knight Rises -??Tomorrow! Can't freaking wait!

LOL same here! Though I've seen the first two when it came out on cinemas so I'm only watching TDKR haha ^_^

LOL same here! Though I've seen the first two when it came out on cinemas so I'm only watching TDKR haha ^_^

consider checking out Begins if you havent seen it again since release.

consider checking out Begins if you havent seen it again since release.

Hmm good idea! :D Haven't seen Begins for quite awhile now...

I watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Monday night in preparation to seeing the Dark Knight Rises tonight.