UK ONLY - Need photographer for FHM style model

Hi guys, I am looking for a photographer. It's a long term deal.

I need someone who is reliable / smart / proactive and good with the camera.

you will be working with one of the UK's top models - if you can shoot in the style of FHM/Maxim/Playboy then this will suit you.

I need someone who can shoot good pictures as well as basic video footage.

I need you ONCE A MONTH for roughly 2-3 hours. You will be working directly with the model.

In the time you have with her, we need photo's and video footage done.

You need to have your own camera and also your own location to shoot. The model lives in Derby and so she will be travelling down to London once a month for this.

Initially this will be non-paid. If you are good and we are happy with the video work and the photo's and your attitude, in the 3rd month we can begin to pay you for your time.

This is a chance not to miss - if you love FHM/Maxim/Playboy - want to shoot one of the UK's top models then get in touch with me

I need you to write me why you are suited for this job - I need your camera equipment listed down - I need a link to some of your work you have done - I need to know your age - I need to know what you do eg. studying/fulltime job? - I need to know if you have a location to shoot and where this could be

Thanks

Swiss Dude eh?

swiss-toni.jpg

It sounds very off that the photographer must not only do everything, but everything for free. Even down to organising? So what will the photographer get out of it?

And what are the images going to be used for? Who will own the rights? Will there be a contract right from the beginning, even for the free work to define who owns the rights, and whether they're shared or not?

It would be very easy for you to dump your unpaid photographer every three months, saying your not happy with the work and go on to use it, only to get someone else to do it for another 3 unpaid months.

A photographer for those magazines, taking that caliber of photos would usually be paid a few grand for a shoot.

I love dumbass ads like this.

"You like doing photography, therefore you'll like doing it for free, right!?"

1.) "you will be working with one of the UK's top models." - really? What's her name? If she's so good why do you guys have such a small budget?

2.) Are you REALLY coming to a nerdy tech forum looking for photographers? That seems kind of desperate.

3.) " I need your camera equipment listed down." Assuming they're good enough for the job, why would this matter? You wouldn't hire somebody without looking at their previous work, and if it's good enough what does gear matter? Nobody even asks me "I need a list of your gear" when they hire me for my photo jobs, and I'm not even working with "top US models"!

Anybody with any brains will steer far away from this. Good luck dude :/

Plus I don't think 2-3 hours is enough to make a top end shoot. You would also need a makeup artist / hairdresser for the model.

yea there's like a million things wrong with this ad lol.

I love dumbass ads like this.

"You like doing photography, therefore you'll like doing it for free, right!?"

1.) "you will be working with one of the UK's top models." - really? What's her name? If she's so good why do you guys have such a small budget?

2.) Are you REALLY coming to a nerdy tech forum looking for photographers? That seems kind of desperate.

3.) " I need your camera equipment listed down." Assuming they're good enough for the job, why would this matter? You wouldn't hire somebody without looking at their previous work, and if it's good enough what does gear matter? Nobody even asks me "I need a list of your gear" when they hire me for my photo jobs, and I'm not even working with "top US models"!

Anybody with any brains will steer far away from this. Good luck dude :/

I couldn't be arsed to type all of this, but yeah... ^this.

You must be having a laugh mate.

Best of luck swissdude - this is not the way the world works. This is not the way photography works, and this sure as hell isn't the way business works.

To everyone else - avoid.

I need you to write me why you are suited for this job:

I'm the only person offering.

I need your camera equipment listed down

HTC Desire mobile phone, it has a 5mp camera with the ability to record 720p video.

I need a link to some of your work you have done:

The finest ***** I can post on Neowin without breaking any rules:

http://upload.digiex.net/files/t0h6qjh5k0333ftsk9s9.jpg

(Hotlink protection will not let me directly link to the image)

I need to know your age:

Age discrimination?... I'm legal.

I need to know what you do eg. studying/fulltime job?

Part time evil genius, I hope to be full time in the future.

I need to know if you have a location to shoot and where this could be:

My bedroom.

Final words:

I have a Domino's pizza addiction, however due to my harsh financial situation this is not something I have been able to afford recently.

You will need to supply me with a Domino's otherwise the pictures could be a bit blurred... due to my hands shaking from Pizza withdraws.

For the money you are paying I think i'm making you a fair offer.

I need you to write me why you are suited for this job:

I am good at camera, almost as good at as English.

I need your camera equipment listed down

Two (2) Homo sapiens sapiens eyeballs

I need a link to some of your work you have done:

cakeisalie.png

I need to know your age:

No, you don't.

I need to know what you do eg. studying/fulltime job?

I browse the internet.

I need to know if you have a location to shoot and where this could be:

I'm thinking we could get some really original shots on the moon.

Final words:

I'll need you to complete the preparations for the moon part. NASA won't accept my calls ever since I submitted my astronaut application to them.

http://upload.digiex.net/files/t0h6qjh5k0333ftsk9s9.jpg

(Hotlink protection will not let me directly link to the image)

That's either one ****ing huge cat or a tiny trampoline. And yes, I know it's an exercize trampoline, but it's still small in comparison to the cat!