Good 6 Monitor Mount/ Stand?

I've decided I'd like to build a 6 monitor setup. I'm still deciding on the monitor, I'm figuring I'll spend about $200 a monitor. At that price, I'm hoping I can get a decent 22" or 23" monitor. I don't need help picking out a monitor but I've never purchased any monitor mounts or stands. I'd prefer to have a desktop stand but a wall mount would be acceptable. I did a quick search and found a couple but there's a huge price difference. I have no idea what makes a good or bad stand/ mount. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with a 6 monitor mount? I've also considered going with a 4 monitor mount but I think I'd rather just get a 6 monitor setup.

Visidec are really good quality monitor stands which I have used in the past with no troubles at all. I would highly recommend them however they are sometimes expensive, then there is Ebay :).

Visidec VFS-DV - You could purchase 3 of these and stand them next to each other to achieve the 6 monitor total

Visidec VFS-Q - You should check out this one for a 4 monitor option

Atdec have a range of mounting options as well. You can check out their site here.

Edit - Oh, and pics when your finished or it didn't happen ;)

Edit - Oh, and pics when your finished or it didn't happen ;)

Oh, trust me, I'll do it. Although, it will probably take me a few months to buy all the monitors and the stand. I'll probably buy 1 or 2 monitors at a time and the stand last. I'm a computer tech and I've worked with several stock traders that have 6 monitor setups. I've always been kind of jealous. Recently a lady who does CAD came in with 5870 Eyefinity came in and that's when I decided I wanted a 6 monitor. I don't really have use for the setup other than looking cool. ;) Thanks for the help. I hadn't thought of buying 3 dual monitor mounts.

No worries at all. It will be nice to see it once you have finished. Good luck with the build!

I have always wanted a big setup like that and I would use every dam inch of it. One day.... /dreams ;)

• 1 month later...

I decided to upgrade my setup to a 6 monitor display about a month ago and I gotta tell ya, it's awesome. I am using an ergotech triple desk stand. It can handle my 23" screens with ease. They have options that mount to your desk as well but I wasn't crazy about the idea of putting holes in my desk.

Check it out:

http://www.ergotechgroup.com/products/heavy-duty-17-30-36/hex-3-over-3-lcd-desk-stand-63/

Is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

I decided to upgrade my setup to a 6 monitor display about a month ago and I gotta tell ya, it's awesome. I am using an ergotech triple desk stand. It can handle my 23" screens with ease. They have options that mount to your desk as well but I wasn't crazy about the idea of putting holes in my desk.

Check it out:

http://www.ergotechg...-desk-stand-63/

Is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

Would you care to post a photo of your setup?