Neowin Digital Gallery

Well since he's joined DGD again, i can't see Emarosa keeping him much longer. He was on drugs for pretty much every recording on Downtown Battle Mountain, hence why things barely make sense on that album and you can hardly tell what he's saying anyway!

Can't see why anyone would want him in the state he's in, I really do like his solo work though...

Can't see why anyone would want him in the state he's in, I really do like his solo work though...

Yeah, to be fair, he does have an incredible voice. Anyway, photos photos photos!

I don't have anything to really show apart from my love of macaroons. Took this photo whilst in Brussels:

5125371191_d7f274df94_z.jpg

Thanks! Yeah I didn't notice the mirror until after. I could just crop it to where the mirror is gone, that would work right?

Yeah that'd work for sure, it'll look better IMO, but it would have been best if you would have noticed before taking the shot, and you could have got the whole police car in the frame, but you must work with what you got :)

On my way back from work... it was quite bad this morning, with the wind and all.

5261448282_cd13b2a0e6.jpg

5260843261_5c58b52a76.jpg

little brother just asked me to take some pics of him flying his helicopter...

5260891533_c79436fb2b.jpg

5260891075_9b39560704.jpg

Yeah that'd work for sure, it'll look better IMO, but it would have been best if you would have noticed before taking the shot, and you could have got the whole police car in the frame, but you must work with what you got :)

True true. Thanks

5262294344_434b5c98d3.jpg

5261686253_298de1f85e.jpg

I like the upload Shozilla, the second shot reminds me of this one I took (ps: nice use of flash, I can see you bouncing the light off the ceiling haha):

4711963324_51dda04ef9.jpg

Yeah, to be fair, he does have an incredible voice. Anyway, photos photos photos!

I don't have anything to really show apart from my love of macaroons. Took this photo whilst in Brussels:

5125371191_d7f274df94_z.jpg

what are they exactly?

[snip]

I like the upload Shozilla, the second shot reminds me of this one I took (ps: nice use of flash, I can see you bouncing the light off the ceiling haha):

4711963324_51dda04ef9.jpg

Thanks dude. I like your photo!

Yes, you are correct! The flash was bouncing from the ceiling. (Y)

La Serpiente

5262174433_af733788eb_b.jpg

View of a the sculpture "La Serpiente" (The Snake) near the Santa Luc?a Riverwalk in Parque Fundidora. Monterrey, Nuevo Le?n, M?xico.

Camera Make: SONY

Camera Model: DSLR-A200

Lens: 18-50mm F2.8-4.5

Mode: Aperture-priority AE

Focal Length: 24 mm

Aperture: f/5.0

Exposure Time: 0.001 sec (1/1000)

ISO: 200

i would LOVE to get that lens.. did you find it somewhere cheap in canada?

Nope. Pretty much paid full price for it at Henrys.

I got a deal on the camera (550D/T2i) and some other accessories at the time though.

Haven't really had the chance to play with all of it yet though :\ Hopefully once the snow starts coming down and all the Christmas lights are up, I can get some nice shots.

Yeah, that's why I asked. Saw all the crap about when they were touring in America and he would launch bottles into the crowd, insult them, spit at them and drop kick the audience from the stage. He's strange, I saw when he ripped into Emarosa.. Shocking.

Well since he's joined DGD again, i can't see Emarosa keeping him much longer. He was on drugs for pretty much every recording on Downtown Battle Mountain, hence why things barely make sense on that album and you can hardly tell what he's saying anyway!

Yea pretty much what you guys said. He's fine if you take whatever he says with a pinch of salt I guess, I have met him before so I knew what to expect, hes just a baller basically and thinks he is a right gangster ha.

Nope. Pretty much paid full price for it at Henrys.

I got a deal on the camera (550D/T2i) and some other accessories at the time though.

Haven't really had the chance to play with all of it yet though :\ Hopefully once the snow starts coming down and all the Christmas lights are up, I can get some nice shots.

Yeah, I'm just buying my first DSLR and I'll probably choose 550D Kit and EF 50mm f/1.4 USM (it's around 330? here in Europe) for my first lens.

Hopefully, I can soon join you guys here with some actual shots.

Reny + 550D

5265265367_1abc990ac7_z.jpg

My girlfriend Renata (or Reny, as she prefers) taking a photograph near the Santa Lucía Riverwalk in Parque Fundidora. Monterrey, Nuevo León, México. She's using her Rebel 550D, by the way.

Camera Make: SONY

Camera Model: DSLR-A200

Lens: DT 50mm F1.8 SAM

Mode: Aperture-priority AE

Focal Length: 50 mm

Aperture: f/2.2

Exposure Time: 0.003 sec (1/400)

ISO: 200

i'd hit that :shiftyninja: :p naw I wouldn't ( but only because she isn't single ).

Just curious, what was she photographing that was less interesting for you? ( since obviously you were more interested in her).

Man any parks around here, I'm scared ****less to bring my camera, robbery/thieves are way to common :/

ah. Do you live there by choice?

Given his previous comment, I doubt it. And Guppy, IIRC, you're not single either, haha.

She was probably taking photos of some sculpture or the "river" next to the riverwalk. In reality, it's more like a big-ass and really really long man-made lake / pool / thingy. There's an actual river nearby too, but it's dry-ish most of the time.

Around here I guess there are also some parks I'd rather not take my camera to, the ones in the "rougher" parts of the city.

ah. Do you live there by choice?

Well, yes and no. I could go to the US or Europe IF I had a place to live in and money to sustain myself before I can get a decent job, long story short, I'm stuck here for teh next 2-3 years or for life... who knows...

Given his previous comment, I doubt it. And Guppy, IIRC, you're not single either, haha.

She was probably taking photos of some sculpture or the "river" next to the riverwalk. In reality, it's more like a big-ass and really really long man-made lake / pool / thingy. There's an actual river nearby too, but it's dry-ish most of the time.

Around here I guess there are also some parks I'd rather not take my camera to, the ones in the "rougher" parts of the city.

Well played my friend, well played :shifty:

There's probably places here where in theory I could maybe risk it, but it's about having that thought in your head "what if". In the biggest cities here (tegucigalpa(capital) and San Pedro Sula ) Almost anywhere and everywhere you can get mugged. Even at malls...

Since I haven't posted to this thread in quite a while, I'll add a photo of an old friend ( literally he's 58 ) whom I met at my work place, acting silly for teh camera.

post-68048-12925463514911.jpg