Metro is a great map on conquest when both teams are equal or your on the winning team. If you have a bad team there is basically no way for eg me and three friends to capture another point especially from Charlie. On Metro it's very narrow and there isn't any good flanks that go past B there is one on the right hand side from Charlie but it's quite exposed and is usually heavily defended.

However Grand Bazaar is almost like metro but you can easily flank the enemy, it can set up some really nice battles and usually even if you have a bad team you can flank them and take one of the end flags, push on B from behind or simply divert attention from B so the rest of your team can push onto it.

I think Metro would be improved if it had a way to flank on the left hand side from Charlie, perhaps a set of stairs that leads to a door that goes behind B because the back stairs that comes up just behind B is almost impossible to come up if someone is watching it.

the MP on the 360 is great, i hear from a lot of people even better on PC, which is as all should be. this is by far the best gaming season since 2007, we're so spoiled for choice right now it's not even funny anymore.

the MP on the 360 is great, i hear from a lot of people even better on PC, which is as all should be. this is by far the best gaming season since 2007, we're so spoiled for choice right now it's not even funny anymore.

Tell me about it. I've been on BF3 ... just got MW3... Arkham City ... still need to finish Deus Ex ...

Ok, the engineer glitch is getting annoying. Was on several servers yesterday and seems half the team is tucked away in the base repairing the EOD Bot. They need to fix this quick. I also hope they look at everyones stats and reset the ones doing it :) Its obvious those doing it, no kills, no deaths, captures ect..... a million repairs. Plus, I just do not get it, having a high score then getting destroyed by someone half your rank is an embarrassment.

Ok, the engineer glitch is getting annoying. Was on several servers yesterday and seems half the team is tucked away in the base repairing the EOD Bot. They need to fix this quick. I also hope they look at everyones stats and reset the ones doing it :) Its obvious those doing it, no kills, no deaths, captures ect..... a million repairs. Plus, I just do not get it, having a high score then getting destroyed by someone half your rank is an embarrassment.

Yeah, I refuse to play on any HC servers until this is fixed.

Yeah, I refuse to play on any HC servers until this is fixed.

I didn't know it can only be done on HC servers, well that's an easy fix, no HC for me. Maybe the admins of the HC servers will see their population drop and self police them and start booting and banning people.

I didn't know it can only be done on HC servers, well that's an easy fix, no HC for me. Maybe the admins of the HC servers will see their population drop and self police them and start booting and banning people.

Any server with friendly fire on works for that EOD bot exploit

I'm not kidding at all. There is no worse experience in Battlefield 3 than playing conquest on Operation Metro.

If you were to poll it with all other options listed, it would get 80%+ votes.

Dunno about that. Conquest on Damavand Peak is pretty bad too.

I've been encountering many stupid "bad luck" or false "suicides" in the last 2 days. Once I was was sprinting, jumped over a concrete slab, and I randomly died from suicide... Another time I was lying prone in high rocks and turned around quickly and died from bad luck, no falling involved...

Anyone else getting these extremely annoying false deaths?

I don't care for conquest Metro regardless of the player size.

Yeah, it happens to me quite often. I'm probably exaggerating but I think Bad Luck accounts for about 1/4 of my deaths. Actual bad luck.. spawning right in front of an enemy makes up about another 1/4. :wacko:

Any server with friendly fire on works for that EOD bot exploit

It seems that the servers with HC get more points on repair since team damage is on, if you do the EOD bot exploit on just a normal server the ppm is way lower and therefore inefficient.

It seems that the servers with HC get more points on repair since team damage is on, if you do the EOD bot exploit on just a normal server the ppm is way lower and therefore inefficient.

Almost every HC match on XB360 someone is doing the exploit.

And I have come across this quite a few times on normal matches.

Basically the Cheech guy would kill a guy on our team, the Chong guy on our team would revive him, and there was another fella who left, who would revive Chong after Cheech killed him. Thus boosting his way to 76-8. The guy ended up with 30,000 points at the end, plus award score.

It isn't as common as the EOD bot exploit, but it has happened 3 times so far.

post-46379-0-41468300-1320862942_thumb.j

Almost every HC match on XB360 someone is doing the exploit.

And I have come across this quite a few times on normal matches.

Basically the Cheech guy would kill a guy on our team, the Chong guy on our team would revive him, and there was another fella who left, who would revive Chong after Cheech killed him. Thus boosting his way to 76-8. The guy ended up with 30,000 points at the end, plus award score.

It isn't as common as the EOD bot exploit, but it has happened 3 times so far.

post-46379-0-41468300-1320862942_thumb.j

Holy...

That is freakin'...

Holy...

That is freakin'...

Lol. I know, right?

I noticed it when I looked at the scoreboard and he was 46-0. I looked on our team and, of course no one had 46 deaths, nor did anything add up to that. It was on Noshahr Canals. I ran around and found them hiding way off near the pipes behind B, the three of them boosting and saw how they were doing it. And spent the rest of the match finding them and trying to kill him to stop it. Oh well. =/

What EOD bot exploit are you guys talking about? Yet t witness anything to it on the PC (pulled almost 43 hours already).

Teammate 1 pulls out EOD Bot on Hardcore mode (Friendly Fire on).

Teammate 2 (engineer with repair tool) shoots EOD bot to near death, then repairs it back to full.

Rinse and repeat part two for mass mechanical efficiency ribbons and points.

Lol. I know, right?

I noticed it when I looked at the scoreboard and he was 46-0. I looked on our team and, of course no one had 46 deaths, nor did anything add up to that. It was on Noshahr Canals. I ran around and found them hiding way off near the pipes behind B, the three of them boosting and saw how they were doing it. And spent the rest of the match finding them and trying to kill him to stop it. Oh well. =/

That is as stupid as it gets

You should've thrown a gernade or launched a shot of RPG-7 (Y) :D

Lol. I know, right?

Report him. Send the screenshot with the report.

That exploint is stupid!n I've been stung by it twice so far!

Not had time or patience to read through the entire thread! So I'm wondering do we have a offical Neowin Platoon? Would love to join?

Edit ~ just noticed sig above :p

@Muhammad Farrukh/Got3n?: Fellas, I'm loving your simplistic signatures. Tips on making them? Looks like a lot of code to me!

Sing, just use the following URL...

http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/KEn6ktnc/ENTERNAMEHERE.png

All you have to do is change the username at the end to yours.

Also, make sure to register/update your stats on bf3stats.com so it reflects your recent stats,

Here is the detail page for it...

http://bf3stats.com/...tnc#ps3/IDROJ-4

For documentation and values just try creating one yourself on the site and it provides you with some helpful links for reference.

I may just put one together when I have some time.

• Like 2

Sing, just use the following URL...

http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/KEn6ktnc/ENTERNAMEHERE.png

All you have to do is change the username at the end to yours.

Also, make sure to register/update your stats on bf3stats.com so it reflects your recent stats,

Here is the detail page for it...

http://bf3stats.com/...tnc#ps3/IDROJ-4

For documentation and values just try creating one yourself on the site and it provides you with some helpful links for reference.

I may just put one together when I have some time.

Ahhh I see. I thought they were using http://bf3s.com/stats-signature hence the code bit ;)

Found a really nice little tool for this game, that adds borderless windowed mode support! I've been bitching that this game needed that since the alpha.

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154809

makes switching between the game and battlelog much smoother. Really helps on my setup, because I have an annoying bug where about 50% of the time going fullscreen will black out my second monitor (this doesn't only happen with bf3, happens with other games as well)

Found a really nice little tool for this game, that adds borderless windowed mode support! I've been bitching that this game needed that since the alpha.

http://www.techpower...ad.php?t=154809

makes switching between the game and battlelog much smoother. Really helps on my setup, because I have an annoying bug where about 50% of the time going fullscreen will black out my second monitor (this doesn't only happen with bf3, happens with other games as well)

Will that have any problem with Orgin? I know they are very bitchy about TOS and such, just don't want to use this and some wired way they see it has a "cheating" attempt.

I know it sounds daft but woudn't put it past them