OMG just had the funnest night in BF3!!! USAS12 with Frag ammo = sooo much fun!!!!!! I wish i was frapsing it so I could upload it, maybe tomorrow or something. If you get that gun, its great for CQB.

OMG just had the funnest night in BF3!!! USAS12 with Frag ammo = sooo much fun!!!!!! I wish i was frapsing it so I could upload it, maybe tomorrow or something. If you get that gun, its great for CQB.

Lol I'm at the complete opposite end of the fun scale. I've had the most un-fun frustrating night playing this game yet. Many a curse word was slung and lots of rage quitting to be had.

Lol I'm at the complete opposite end of the fun scale. I've had the most un-fun frustrating night playing this game yet. Many a curse word was slung and lots of rage quitting to be had.

You need some killmaster in your life brah ;)

All platoons created in battlelog are cross platform (e.g. a X360 user creates platoon, his PS3/PC friends can also join.

Well whenever I click join it says "You cannot apply to this platoon with your currently selected soldier"

I am really good at this game, well above average at the very least. Yet I still find myself raging over all the random occurrences and bull**** that is in this game. When it's not your usual netcode grievance or mortard sitting in deployment, it's something completely random like a death literally out of nowhere, or the M416 2 hitting you like it does from any distance. I am not having any fun playing this game anymore.

BC2 took me less than 20 hrs of playtime to start separating the crap from gameplay discrepancies. It was then that I started enjoying the game. I have played well over 30 hrs into BF3, and I've yet to find an explanation for half of all the stuff in this game.

I do like how DICE has patched up the game in the past three weeks. They've really shown their support of the playerbase on PC. (that was sarcasm, of course)

nvidia forceware 285.79 Beta is out!! It got fixes for many BF3 related problems for DX10 GPU users.Go ahead and download..

Enjoy Battlefield!!

nvidia forceware 285.79 Beta is out!! It got fixes for many BF3 related problems for DX10 GPU users.Go ahead and download..

Enjoy Battlefield!!

Many thanks!

Hopefully this will fix the WMC/WLMM "black preview" bug that the 285.62 WHQL drivers introduced.

Many thanks! Hopefully this will fix the WMC/WLMM "black preview" bug that the 285.62 WHQL drivers introduced.

Yes, it also got fixed.

Either the weekend needs to get here soon, or I need to go and buy a new TV, a PS3 and another copy of BF3. Oh, and Internet. I guess I kinda need that as well. Damn working in a different town!

I'm disappointed with some of the bugs that have got through. The game has very poor NVIDIA Surround support, the Beta worked perfect but in the final version all game menus and the HUD render off-screen making the game unplayable. Sad Panda :(

Why do you say that?

Gulf of Oman and Strike at Karkand were huge opens maps in their day. Yes fair enough consoles only have limited 24 players but it's a joke to just slap 3 flags only on these maps. It's also been confirmed that Oman will have no aircraft carrier or jets for consoles. How the hell can anyone play Conquest Assault with only 3 flags? What an absalute joke!

BF2:MC on consoles had 5+ flags on some most maps with the limit of 24 players, and played like a real Battlefield game.

3 flags is NOT Conquest. I can't believe DICE are this dumb, to make a game to suit CoD kids.

I would of got this game on PC, but couldn't due to future work.

IMO the Battlefield series is dead.

I've had those days....the days where the team I'm on is just the WORST!!!!!

Yeah I hate that too. There are a couple things that still annoy me:

1. When using quick match, it sometimes drops me into a game with no one else. Even tweaked the filters but no avail. All the loading only to have to quit once you realize no one else is there lol.

2. Entering games and only playing like 2 minutes and getting a loss. Hope they somehow fix this.

3. In between games - being able to chat, change settings or customize class!

4. Flashlight! Although it isn't too bad now.

5. Key binding bugs. I'll like to be able to map my scroll wheel click to knife. Doesn't recognize that function so I am unable to map it!

6. Random Artifacting on Caspian Border - not sure if it is BF3's fault or my drivers.

Other than these things, I'm having a blast. It's much more fun than the kill-die-kill-die pattern of MW2.5. It's still fun with friends I guess.

Yeah I hate that too. There are a couple things that still annoy me:

1. When using quick match, it sometimes drops me into a game with no one else. Even tweaked the filters but no avail. All the loading only to have to quit once you realize no one else is there lol.

2. Entering games and only playing like 2 minutes and getting a loss. Hope they somehow fix this.

3. In between games - being able to chat, change settings or customize class!

4. Flashlight! Although it isn't too bad now.

5. Key binding bugs. I'll like to be able to map my scroll wheel click to knife. Doesn't recognize that function so I am unable to map it!

6. Random Artifacting on Caspian Border - not sure if it is BF3's fault or my drivers.

Other than these things, I'm having a blast. It's much more fun than the kill-die-kill-die pattern of MW2.5. It's still fun with friends I guess.

I dont think I've actually used quick match yet, mostly just search for servers with 1-5 slots available. I hate getting in just as a team loses as well, I hope the implement some sort of minimum time/points requirement to get a win/loss.

Ugh, just had the worst game ever. 64 man conquest on Metro, fighting for the USA side. After about seven minutes of fighting for B and pushing the Russians out of the metro station, our team got outside and started to capture C... and the ****ing server crashed. Lost all the good stats I had from that game, but most importantly; what could have been the most satisfying win ever. After we finally captured B, it was hilarious to see the Russians retreat from the metro station, and watch their points bleeding faster than ours after they been dominated us camping on B.

First time ever I ever saw a server crash, too. I bet one of the admins was just furious playing on the Russian side, so he decided to pull the plug.

Gulf of Oman and Strike at Karkand were huge opens maps in their day. Yes fair enough consoles only have limited 24 players but it's a joke to just slap 3 flags only on these maps. It's also been confirmed that Oman will have no aircraft carrier or jets for consoles. How the hell can anyone play Conquest Assault with only 3 flags? What an absalute joke!

BF2:MC on consoles had 5+ flags on some most maps with the limit of 24 players, and played like a real Battlefield game.

3 flags is NOT Conquest. I can't believe DICE are this dumb, to make a game to suit CoD kids.

I would of got this game on PC, but couldn't due to future work.

IMO the Battlefield series is dead.

That's what you get for buying the console version :D

I have a problem I hope someone knows how to fix this..

I can't jump, throw a grenade or use my melee attack. When I use the buttons nothing happens.

It was working great this morning I've made no changes and I just started a new online game and now I can't jump, throw nades or use my knife. I've tried resetting the settings, I've tried assigning other keys to do these things and that doesn't work either. :( I'm using the PC version of the game.

I Googled it and I can't seem to find anyone with the same problem as me. Crouch and Prone still works and firing my weapon.

I have a problem I hope someone knows how to fix this..

I can't jump, throw a grenade or use my melee attack. When I use the buttons nothing happens.

It was working great this morning I've made no changes and I just started a new online game and now I can't jump, throw nades or use my knife. I've tried resetting the settings, I've tried assigning other keys to do these things and that doesn't work either. :( I'm using the PC version of the game.

I Googled it and I can't seem to find anyone with the same problem as me. Crouch and Prone still works and firing my weapon.

Do you have a joystick hooked up? When I hooked mine up, it took over certain controls.

Do you have a joystick hooked up? When I hooked mine up, it took over certain controls.

Nope no joystick or anything like that hooked up. Very strange. I hope they sort some of these bugs out because they aren't just little things this is stuff that stops me from playing the game properly, being unable to jump over objects is a pretty major issue.

You need some killmaster in your life brah ;)

Sounds like a plan! Only you're not allowed to knife me though, I recall that happening once or twice in BC2. :laugh:

I've had those days....the days where the team I'm on is just the WORST!!!!!

With my luck though it's not just yesterday that was bad. When I join a server only to never even be able to spawn in and I only see the end of round screen saying I lost, I usually lose all interest in playing fairly quickly.

When I join a game like that it shouldn't affect my record at all if I was only on the server less than 2 minutes with 0 0 0 scores. When that happens it really steams my beans and if that's not fixed then stat tracking as it is now is completely pointless. Also quitting a game because your team mates decide they want to stay prone inside a box at the far end of the map the entire game and go 1/11 with 110 points at the end of round shouldn't count against you.

I'm still of the opinion that prone is the worst thing about this game. I think it just encourages people to camp like I described above, and that actually happened to me in a game last night. I have no idea how that can possible be fun for him, not to mention the 15 other people on our team he's being completely useless to.

Sounds like a plan! Only you're not allowed to knife me though, I recall that happening once or twice in BC2. :laugh:

With my luck though it's not just yesterday that was bad. When I join a server only to never even be able to spawn in and I only see the end of round screen saying I lost, I usually lose all interest in playing fairly quickly.

When I join a game like that it shouldn't affect my record at all if I was only on the server less than 2 minutes with 0 0 0 scores. When that happens it really steams my beans and if that's not fixed then stat tracking as it is now is completely pointless. Also quitting a game because your team mates decide they want to stay prone inside a box at the far end of the map the entire game and go 1/11 with 110 points at the end of round shouldn't count against you.

I'm still of the opinion that prone is the worst thing about this game. I think it just encourages people to camp like I described above, and that actually happened to me in a game last night. I have no idea how that can possible be fun for him, not to mention the 15 other people on our team he's being completely useless to.

You always know when im on, and when I'm on my whole squad is on, just join on us and get in one of the 2 squads and empty servers with us ^_^

You always know when im on, and when I'm on my whole squad is on, just join on us and get in one of the 2 squads and empty servers with us ^_^

Sure thing.

On a side note, I was playing on a 24/7 metro server last night, and the bug where we were falling through the ground was still present. Kind of funny and annoying, too. I'm thinking that server was running the beta verison of the map still, somehow.