What are you talking about.

My settings are saved alright.

I guess you're lucky then? My camo and settings for perks never save. I have to re-set them each time I join a new server.

I guess you're lucky then? My camo and settings for perks never save. I have to re-set them each time I join a new server.

My class settings always remain at what I had them set to during the previous customization. However, they do change based on whether your playing RU or US, is this what your talking about?

I'm pretty sure the camo settings revert to default at the beginning of every new game/map. So at the start of each round, choose your camo based on the map your playing.

My class settings always remain at what I had them set to during the previous customization. However, they do change based on whether your playing RU or US, is this what your talking about?

I'm pretty sure the camo settings revert to default at the beginning of every new game/map. So at the start of each round, choose your camo based on the map your playing.

I had this problem for the first two days of the gameplay where every time I stepped into a server, the weapon settings would revert.

After that I never had a problem.

Camo, for me, sometimes changes but not always

Talk about someone who is completely oblivious to whats going on around him. That's even worse than camping snipers in BC2. :rofl:

ROFL

Freakin' awesome man, freakin' awesome.

And what gun is that at the start?

SNIP

Talk about someone who is completely oblivious to whats going on around him. That's even worse than camping snipers in BC2. :rofl:

I'm gonna try this this evening ...mouhahaha

Is it me or are people loosing interest on BF3? I noticed there is only a few servers with people on them. The rest are empty. What is going on?

Is it me or are people loosing interest on BF3? I noticed there is only a few servers with people on them. The rest are empty. What is going on?

I am noticing it too for about a week or so now. Strange thing

I am playing this is SP mode and I cannot climb up the side of the subway car In Semper Fi. I hit the space bar but nothing happens.

Loks like trying to get any help here is useless. :woot:

Servers are empty because of MW3 :p Not that I own it, but probably the reason...

Can't imagine why. From what I have been reading, gamers are not very happy with MW3. Every article I have come across says it sucks.

I've seen this too, but a few of my favorite servers still have players so I'm all good.

I am playing this is SP mode and I cannot climb up the side of the subway car In Semper Fi. I hit the space bar but nothing happens.

Which car?

How many minutes into the mission?

Which car?

How many minutes into the mission?

I edited my post after I saw yours. LOL It happens right after you press E and climb out. The car you left explodes and you are left hanging on the side. A guy shoots at you through the window and then you are to press space to climb on top of the car. I cannot do this.

Right after the car explodes and then you are shot at and hanging on the side of the car. I press space but nothing happens.

You have to keep tapping the space bar.

I edited my post after I saw yours. LOL It happens right after you press E and climb out. The car you left explodes and you are left hanging on the side. A guy shoots at you through the window and then you are to press space to climb on top of the car. I cannot do this.

Keep pressing the Space Bar until you get yourself stable